Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Steve 'Elipsis' Barrios!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/tmnttournamentfightersnes-20180417/Teenage%20Mutant%20Ninja%20Turtles%20Tournament%20Fighters%20-%206m3s%20%28raw%29.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
There are no comments provided and I couldn't find many speed resources elsewhere either. However, this run is roughly on par with the fastest run up until the last two opponents. It looks like the record got better luck against Hothead and even better (amazing?) luck against Shredder for a few seconds saved in the end. All in all a good run with most of the remaining improvement potential coming down to RNG.

Accept
Decision posted.
Thanks.  As usual, audio commentary is coming when I get a little bit of free time to produce them properly.