Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/TMNT4.html

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (Any %) (Single Segment) [Character: Raphael]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Wow, so this run is fast.  I see where the runner is upset about the death, but it was about as big a fluke as you can get, dat knock back.  But the new strats are a sight to behold.  Seriously, some are almost unnoticeable if you aren't too familiar with the game, but it is amazing.

Quote from CarpetCrawler:
A tremendous time improvement over the run we accepted before this. Some mistakes but they're particularly minor (and in some cases pretty humorous) so this is an ACCEPT from me.

Quote from Wulfe:
A lot of the new strats are incredibly nuanced, but the overall impact is definitely noticeable. Really solid improvement over the previous submission.

As a side note I really appreciated the in-depth runner comments attached to this run.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'sinister1'!
Thread title:  
Is PJ
Congrats, sinister!  You've done some amazing work on this game. 

Here's hoping you get that deathless improvement sometime!
Edit history:
Deuceler: 2014-05-16 11:34:09 am
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
It really pain me Raphael is the spotlighted turtle on this run - we need some Donatello. Alas, Raph is cool but crude - making him faster in the long run.

Awesome run Sin!
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Thanks all! Probably going to be getting back on this soon with the marathon approaching and all. This run will be super tough to beat though because even with that silly death I got the insane boss RNG to make up for it. Just under 19:20 is going to be the limit unless new strats are found.
Congrats Smiley This is an awesome run... never thought Mike's run could be improved that much.