Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Tales of Graces F (Any %) (Segmented) [New Game+]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Audio: 10
Video: 10

Everything looked good.  Took me a minute to remember why you use the Strahteme Horn in the flask, but then I remembered.  Overall, I agree that I don't think there is much that you're going to do to make up time in this category without a major skip.  I give it an accept!

P.S.  Thanks again for high quality verification copies.  Makes watching them so much easier now. <3

Quote:
Okie dokie I finally got through the run here we gooooooooo:

I counted 17 bumps total which I estimate at around 20ish seconds of lost time.

I noticed many of the videos don't mention audio commentary on the splash page.

I noticed there is a time discrepancy between segment 17 and segment 18.  17 ends at 12/12/2012 7:33 PM and 18 starts at 12/12/2012 6:33 PM.  Perhaps you would like to share your time machine with the rest of mankind?

I have always thought of Hubert as being the fastest / biggest damage so it made me happy when you went all Hubert.

In reference to the audio commentary,

I love you too Marcus

cit·a·del 
Noun
A fortress, typically on high ground, protecting or dominating a city.

lol bears

The run looked and sounded great.  I give it an accept!

Quote:
Probably a little late, but it's been a crazy few days and I'm just now getting around to this.

Having worked on this run almost as much as the runner himself, I can say that this is pretty much as good as a NG+ run is going to get. Enemies are taken care of in the fastest way possible, and the only mistakes are minor running errors. Maybe a minute or two can be shaved off by:
1) only using the Arles pot for Strahteme horns, and not 'wasting' time putting other things in the pot
2) No running errors
3) Not switching Sophie into another Hubert.
Otherwise, everything is perfect.

Decision: Accept.

PS Have fun listening to my beautiful voice in the audio commentary.

Quote:
Sorry for agreeing to help and then disappearing - classes I took during the summer ended up being a lot more demanding than I was expecting. I see I'm long past the deadline but I'm going to post anyway (not like I have anything important to say...)

Nathan and I just watched through the run and we both agree that it's very impressive. We didn't have anything to note that wasn't already by [removed] and [removed] actually...

Really enjoyed how this was what we called "über Hubert" and seeing all the enemies go down in seconds or less. Also really enjoyed the audio commentary! Those are definitely bears.

No errors, everything looks pretty great.

Decision: Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Michael 'Flip' Dix! Yeah, he still runs games! That is also the reason why I'm posting this instead of him. Tongue
Thread title:  
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-08-30 07:42:53 pm
Balls jerky
Miktator doing work. AW yeah. Add the Tales series to the long list of games I need to play. I wish I had something constructive to add.

gj Flip!
Nice. Been playing through Graces F myself lately, can't say I care much for about half the cast, but the battle system is pretty cool.

Nice work Flip!
Weegee Time
So it's a Tales of game with audio commentary.

Yeah, I'm totally watching this when it comes down the pipe.
Is PJ
Nice work, Flip!
<(^_^)>
never played this tales game before ;_; need to get around to it...
Waiting hurts my soul...
Great job! Another Tales of game I need to play before I watch the run.