Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperSmashBros.html

Super Smash Bros. (ntscus) (n64) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Very Easy] [Character: Falcon]

Verifier Responses

Quote from CyberBotX:
A/V good, no cheating detected. All the fights seemed to go pretty well, minor mistakes but DK's audio commentary explains really well how things went. Definitely giving this an accept.

Quote from AlecK47:
A/V good, no cheating detected

The team fights and Mario Bros. could have been a little faster (of course), and Metal Mario was a bit of a fiasco, but by and large this run is (Captain) Fabulous.  The Fox, Samus and Giant DK fights are all pretty slick, and Giant DK in an interesting way.  Everything else is good.

The one question I have is how air-neutral-A is against Fighting Polygon Team: was it not used because it causes a lot of star KO's or what?  If that's the case, fine, but otherwise I'm pretty sure it could save some time there.

Accept

Quote from Elipsis:
A/V: Looks good to me.  (watched HQ version)

Cheating: None detected.

Play Quality: Great execution overall - while not quite perfect, there's not really any time loss in this run significant enough to warrant attention.

Conclusion: Accept

Additional comment - the audio commentary is super quiet and very difficult to hear, I would suggest that this gets a little bit of love in post.

Quote from Fishaman P:
A/V are both good, no cheating detected.

I have very mixed feelings about this run. The RNG was generally very cooperative, which is what made this a decent run. The technical execution overall was sloppy: missed Z cancels, very poor reaction time, waiting for enemies to float down instead of spiking them, getting unnecessary bonuses, not fast-falling when jumping onto platforms, the list goes on. The above combines to a very slight negative reaction toward the run, but Neutral is a better fit than Reject.

Quote from Soliduz Znake:
those poor Yoshies ( ;__;)
it seems Fox went to his planet, his people needed him.
talk about giant DK getting ganged on and rekt so lame. good thing the runner didn't.
also that Pikachu did the runner a huge favor.
just a thought, if C.Falcon were near the red shell would more polygons might have gotten hit?! not even a small deal just out of curiousity.
that final boss did lend you a hand *pun intended*
definitely an Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jeremy 'DK28' Doll!
Thread title:  
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Thank you verifiers, these runs are definitely brutal and fun at the same time.  Sorry about the audio, not sure why it's so quiet.  But we'll keep moving on to the next character.  Cheesy