List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperSmashBros.html

Super Smash Bros. (Any %) (Single Segment) [Character: Ness]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Champloo:
A/V: Good

Time from first character control to last relevant input: 6:48 (0:16-7:04)

In-Game Elapsed Time (no final counter, manually timed): 3:4~3 (didn't calculate fractional seconds, probably adds 2-3 with fractional second timing)

Times for Individual Stages 5, 26, 10, 2, 16, 5, 8, 5, 19, 11, 6, 28, 45, 37

Solid run with a decent audio commentary track.

Quote:
My first watch of this and I ended up believing this is a reject. But I watched it a few more times and I see where the issues are. The runner only made a few mistakes, but rng was going bonk. If you compare the quality of play vs the DK deathless run, the DK run is much cleaner. I am sure because DK has a special tie on multiple levels but also because the character is superior just about all around. So I have to give this an accept.

But I do have a request, Falcon gets a run along with Link. I personally play Link and Luigi but I believe that Falcon has some potential.

Quote from AlecK47:
A/V good, no cheating detected

It's a solid run where most of the time lost is to rng - which is still mostly cooperative.  I especially like the Pikachu and Samus fights (though Metal Mario was pretty slick too).

PK Accept

Quote from Elipsis:
No a/v issues.

This run looks really strong.  There are a couple of minor issues that cost a second here and there, but nothing that makes the run look anything but masterfully executed.

As long as we're comfortable putting up different characters as separate entries, I say this is a pretty easy accept for the NES category.

Quote from CourtesyCoin:
A/V looks good, no cheating to be seen.

Too bad that RNG decided to go ape in  team fights, but very, VERY solid run.
As said before, those Pikachu, Samus and Metal Mario fights are awesome. Good commentary to go with it.

Definitely accept. 

Quote from RedArremer:
You're So Good!

Those Metal Mario and Fighting Polygons fights were super impressive, too. I see no reason not to accept it!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jeremy 'DK28' Doll!
Thread title:  
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Yay!  Thank you verifiers!  This run was definitely harder to master than DK.  His up+B is OP on all team fights compared to Ness.  Ness has to get there a little more honestly, screw you Yoshi Team (at least it's the second fight). 

Also, I did establish with Mike, years ago when I did my DK runs Tongue , that characters are seperate categories.  I would love to see a run with everyone, but planning is critical.  DK and Ness are my main characters, so other runs would require a lot of work...
I run with Yoshi, but I don't have very refined strats at present.  I'd be interested in putting something together.  His big strength is the egg-cheese on giant DK and metal mario.