Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from joecoolgames:
A/V: Good
No Cheating

This is a fantastic run. I love the runners confidence in dropping the gems quickly without hesitation. This leaves little down time and has you constantly hooked watching each fight in awe.

2 fights I found especially exciting were against Ryu and Hsien Ko. A mixture of good luck and quick reflexes landed really solid sub 30 fights.

Of course Akuma had to be a dick right at the end and cost a few seconds. From what I saw this run has almost no mistakes, most of them not even being avoidable.

Would also be cool to have runs of the new game types as well.(hint hint)

Decision: Accept 

Quote from KennyMan666:
Puzzle game speedruns are kinda weird, but this was pretty nice. Some really clever combos from the runner. I don't actually know if the order of the jewels is always the same, but if they're not then this dude has some good reactions.

Eyeballing the time to 8:03. Audio/video is fine.

Kenny will accept.

Quote:
Tech all checks out.
No cheating.

This run is really well played out.  Great use of chains and building.  The runner also got good RNG with the AI and picked pretty good colors throughout.  The most notable thing is the consistency through all stages of the run, good stuff!
Category note:  This is a completely revised version of the game and has quite a few changes.  I believe Chun-Li actually has a damage boost, among other things in this port. (Edit: Runner confirms this in the notes)  So I believe this version would be considered a separate category from The PSX and GBA version, etc.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'bluebomber285'!
Thread title:  
Bomb...... Bomber...... Bombest
Thanks so much Everyone <3
I'll be working on Devilot and Dan soon, and Maybe try the other game types. Cheesy
Good stuff bomber. Your hard work has paid off! Grin
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Congrats Bomber!