--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
SDAVerification: 2021-02-22 03:46:00 am
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperPunchOut.html

Super Punch-Out!! (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verifier Responses

Quote from zallard1:
This is zallard here. This is a pretty straightforward accept since the runner manages to match the TAS time on Heike Kagero, one of the only remaining fights for this game that is not frame perfect yet on SDA's IL table. Also it's clear that the run is legit just from looking at the video quality and the times table that's shown after the fight; this runner earned this fight for sure. Congratulations, akiteru!

Quote:
It is 2 milliseconds faster than the current run.  Accept.

Man... even I can't make the verification that short, so I'll add one more sentence on top of this.  During the 2nd part of the fight you can actually see where the runner got that 2 millisecond lead on the original, whereas the fight itself is really the exact same.

So as I said before, Accept.  Looks like another IL in the Super Punch out gets taken away from Mr. Zallard1, but he still has the other 14 IL Runs to his name... for now...

Quote:
Formalities

Quote:
Brave soul comes in to take a break from his MMX 100% attempts and match a TAS time for an IL in a game I had no idea he even knew about until a little over a week ago.

Accept.

(As an aside, what's with the fascination of silver haired shirtless men? I'm looking at you, Square Enix.)

Quote:
Quote:
This is zallard here. This is a pretty straightforward accept since the runner manages to match the TAS time on Heike Kagero, one of the only remaining fights for this game that is not frame perfect yet on SDA's IL table. Also it's clear that the run is legit just from looking at the video quality and the times table that's shown after the fight; this runner earned this fight for sure. Congratulations, akiteru!
Quote:
It is 2 milliseconds faster than the current run.  Accept.

Man... even I can't make the verification that short, so I'll add one more sentence on top of this.  During the 2nd part of the fight you can actually see where the runner got that 2 millisecond lead on the original, whereas the fight itself is really the exact same.

So as I said before, Accept.  Looks like another IL in the Super Punch out gets taken away from Mr. Zallard1, but he still has the other 14 IL Runs to his name... for now...
Quote:
Formalities
Quote:
Brave soul comes in to take a break from his MMX 100% attempts and match a TAS time for an IL in a game I had no idea he even knew about until a little over a week ago.

Accept.

(As an aside, what's with the fascination of silver haired shirtless men? I'm looking at you, Square Enix.)

Verification Building of APPROVAL!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Akiteru'!
Thread title:  
Thank you! Hope to improve Dragon Chan soon.