Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperPunchOut.html

Super Punch-Out!! (Any %) (Individual Level)
Super Punch-Out!! (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verifier Responses

Quote from Akiteru:
Heike Kagero's time is 9"94, and Rick Bruiser's is 10"65. Both match McHazard's new TAS. A/V is good, no cheating. Accept.

Quote from zallard1:
Masked Muscle matches the new McHazard TAS and 8.52 for Narcis is a strong improvement from my old IL that probably won't see an easy improvement soon. Easy accepts.

Quote:
Formalities.

Accept all.

Quote:
Matching the TAS, what more needs to be said. Shoutouts to McHazard for the new tech and to the runners for implementing it so quickly. Narcis is still Narcis, a nice improvement to be sure. Maybe one day he will cooperate fully Roll Eyes

Quote from DK28:
These runs outright suck waste water. 

Quote from UraniumAnchor:
For...malities? I dunno what else needs to be said.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Formalities

Congratulations to 'Akiteru' & Zack 'Zallard1' Allard!
Thread title:  
Grats to both!

I had to take another look when I saw the first verifier was Akiteru...and then he was congratulated first. I then realized that no one verifies their own runs, right?
HELLO!
Based on their comments it's pretty clear Akiteru and Zallard verified each other's runs.
Not a walrus
Akiteru and Zallard verified each other's ILs. They're just part of the same thread because it's easier that way.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
That and these ILs are basically human-done-TAS.  It always amazes me how these guys get ahold of the new TAS strats and crank out perfection so fast.  Congrats to both!

Now for narcis Prince...
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Quote from DK28:
Now for narcis Prince...

:|