Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperPunchOut.html

Super Punch-Out!! (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verifier Responses

Quote from Akiteru:
Yes. Just yes.

The luck required to even complete this strategy without Narcis dancing around, blocking etc. is extraordinary. That and this run only being 4 frames away from the TAS time of 8"20 is amazing. Accept.

Quote:
Nice buffer strats. Fun fight. Great luck

Quote from DK28:
Nar-cis Pa-rince!

The improvement finally happened!  It was all worth it!  I think I can speak for zallard when I say that this IL was for Me and McHazard...

Quote from UraniumAnchor:
It's Zallard. Duh.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Zack 'Zallard1' Allard!
Thread title:  
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
The IL improvement that was said could never be done...
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Thanks for the lightning fast verification! I'm just glad it's over and the Narcis time is at least reasonably close to the TAS time. I sure don't want to time attack that fight anymore Tongue

Shoutouts to DK28, sub 10 Contra, and a not well thought out bet for putting this run in motion.
Years in the making....

Or rather, years in the "no one really wants to approach this so unless a bet is made or something this isn't gonna happen." Sure enough, it happened.

Well done, everyone that helped with this!
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Zallard1 should have bet someone for when he got this run. Gotta spread the love, er, pain.
Its the gift that keeps on giving?
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Quote from sinister1:
Zallard1 should have bet someone for when he got this run. Gotta spread the love, er, pain.

Should've bet you to do Soda attempts once Narcis was done. What a wasted opportunity Tongue
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Quote from zallard1:
Quote from sinister1:

Should've bet you to do Soda attempts once Narcis was done. What a wasted opportunity Tongue

Hahaha. I would never have even made that bet though, I am too much of a Zallard1 believer.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Quote from sinister1:
Quote from zallard1:
Quote from sinister1:

Hahaha. I would never have even made that bet though, I am too much of a Zallard1 believer.

C'mon now!  Everybody won with this bet...