--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperMeatBoy.html

Super Meat Boy (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verifier Responses

Quote from CyberBotX:
A/V good, no cheating detected. This run is pretty damn good, some of the near death situations that didn't result in death were pretty nice to see and it had a perfect Larries Lament fight. There were some minor mistakes, such as some minor movement errors and a death in Hell, but overall, the improvement in time is more than enough for me to accept it.

Quote from Elipsis:
A/v: The IQ version provided looks really great.

Cheating:  None detected, (sounds like someone should look into the other run on the site though.)

Gameplay: To a filthy casual like myself, this game is extremely difficult.  I can only imagine how intense one would have to focus in order to pull off the some of the crazy jumps that I just watched with any consistency even in ILs, let alone stringing it all together into a proficient SS run.  While it's a damn shame about the Hell death... the number of times this run made me pull a face was double digit.  While I noticed some room for improvement and a few missed time saves... you would have to be pretty insane to argue that this is not a high quality speedrun deserving of the site.

ConclusionAccept.

Quote from ShadowDraft:
A/V: Great I thought it was slightly desynced but turned out my mind was playing tricks on me
No cheating detected

This run will probably stand for quite some time. There's only some minor mistakes in it, backup strats have improved so much and well Larry was quite kind to end his misery quickly.

There's no reason not to replace the run on site with this one.
Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'vorpal'!
Thread title:  
Get over here!
Well vorpal is a man of his word Smiley
Congrats on the sub-18
welcome to the machine
glad yall liked the run. still intend to try for 17:3x but if that doesn't happen i won't be too heartbroken over it.