List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Mario2.html

Super Mario Bros 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) [Warps]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Audio and video quality are great. I would say the final time was 8:52. A great improvement over the old run. No cheating during the run.

My final conclusion would be: Accept!

Quote:
A/V is good, no cheating noticed.  Very solid run, very well optimized and I really loved the jump over the wall on 6-3, also good use of damage to save time.  Timed at 8:52 as well.  Accept!

Quote:
Video and audio qualities are good. Not much to say as the video itself was pretty short. This is an easy accept. One thing of note: the runner never even got hit.

Accept.

Quote:
A/V Fine. No cheating.

Impressive. Great routes, blazingly fast boss kills. Shortcut in 6-3 is something I've never seen before.
Execution was so good, I agree with the runner's comments in the estimate of less than 4, maybe 3 seconds of possible improvement using the same route.

Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Chris 'cak' Knight!
Thread title:  
twitch.tv/ccaakk
Thanks guys. Funny to note that this is a 23 sec improvement over andrewg's time, whereas my previous run in 2006 was a 24 sec improvement over sdkess' time.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to add "This video is dedicated to Brian Trumbo." to the comments.
Clear as a crisp spring morning!
Congrats cak!
#Casual
Very nice!
Hi! I'm andrewg!
Very nice work cak!

Didn't even see that you submitted this until now. Not sure how soon it will be before I tackle this one, but you can be sure I'll try again, eventually. Did you post this video anywhere, maybe the smb2 thread? I can't recall it for whatever reason.
twitch.tv/ccaakk
Thanks...it's the same video I posted on Youtube in December, which is here.
Basically I needed a break from speedrunning, so I submitted what I had. I will try some glitches next time.
Great run, dude! Realy enjoyed it. Congratulations!