1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperGhoulsNGhosts.html

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
I've watched the recording together with most attempts. This is .. a run I guess. The game decides to troll heavily on some parts while on others it's completely tame. SGnG can be pretty weird I guess.

But anyways the A/V is fine, gameplay is solid with only minor mistakes and it's a nice improvement to the current SDA run by Kareshi.

I'll gladly say accept.

Quote from RedArremer:
Hi, I'm Red Arremer, and despite the murder of my fellow Arremers in this video, this is just formalities.
Accept

Quote:
AV Is fine, no cheating is visible

A nice improvement to the current SDA run. Might be improvable by a little, but generally well done.

Accept.

Quote:
I definitely ACCEPT, even though there is no torch.  But should it really replace the Professional run?  Difficulty is difficulty.  Unless Kareshi himself says it's okay.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Patrick 'PJ' DiCesare!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Omnigamer: 2013-10-10 09:34:03 am
All the things
Kreygasm

Congrats on finally finishing a run PJ!

Awaiting torch
Get over here!
PogChamp

Torch is happening! Congrats on the Dagger run though. It was something. Always a pleasure to watch attempts.

Keep it up PJ
Is PJ
Thanks for verifying, everybody!  Torch run incoming, but probably won't be done for awhile.

As for whether or not it obsoletes kareshi's, I am unsure.  It'd be best to ask him.
Congrats PJ! Looking forward to the torch run, but please, spare some Arremers. I'd like to have some family.