--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperC.html

Super C (ntscus) (nes) [Low %] [Single Segment] [2 players]
Super C (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [2 players]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Kyle 'Mr. K' Halversen & David Heidman Jr.!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Super C (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [2 players]
Super C (ntscus) (nes) [Low %] [Single Segment] [2 players]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/SuperC-20150630/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
There are couple of more mistakes than what's usual for other Contra runs. However, the two player categories are always a bit tricky to optimize and Super C has a reputation for being particularly unforgiving. Mr K and Heidrage obviously know infinitely more than me about everything that went right and wrong in this run, but I think I know enough to say that these are two solid efforts, even with the few mistakes.

I guess this concludes the batch of Contra runs for this time. It's been a some very entertaining watches, so good job getting all of these runs done!

2x Accept
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
I was lucky enough to be at the Contra Conference when these attempts were going down.  I agree that Super C is a beast.  Both of these runs are incredibly well done.  While there are a couple of noticeable mistakes, the actual time loss is negligible in the overall run.  The commentary is also well done, give it a listen.  Cheesy

Double accept!
A/V good, no cheating detected

As mentioned, despite a few suboptimal sections these runs are both very good.  Accept both
Decision posted.