page  <- 12345678910111213141516 -> <- 1 .. 11 .. 16 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from vgmrsepitome:
Quote from Paraxade:
but it's still stupid to sell it when it's already available elsewhere for free...

The first person who started selling bottled water probably was told the same thing.

Goddamn.  All of the faith in humanity I regained when I found out Wellbe was 7 has just been lost again.  Good job.
lol vgmr ftw
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote:
The speedrun will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours after your payment clears.

So, do you just email them a link to the sda download, or do you zip up a copy and send it to them?
1-Up!
Quote from Carcinogen:
lol vgmr ftw

this.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2010-03-25 04:22:47 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
I just noticed this guy has a bunch of older runs. He's also very rude, so I'd guess he's just some kid that thinks speedruns are cool.
http://www.youtube.com/user/narudude111

Here are the runs he has:

Metal Slug 5 Hard Mode
Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels
Jak and Daxter (old one by Ben 'Mkt2015' Fichter)
Fable
Jak II
Sonic Advance
Mega Man
Super Mario Bros.

Also, this guy is giving some credit, but just so everyone is aware:
http://www.youtube.com/user/brh1186

Zelda 1
Zelda 2
Zelda alttp 100%
Metroid 100%
Super Metroid 100%
Castlevania 1
Gunstar Heroes
Comix Zone
Sonic 1
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
Mario 64 100%
GTA III 100%
Doom 3 Nightmare
Super Mario Bros.
Metroid Zero Mission 100%
Metroid Fusion 100%
Metroid Prime 2 100%
Devil May Cry 3
GTA Vice City 100%
Diablo
Edit history:
MatrixTN: 2010-03-30 12:14:13 am
You got a deletion wish?
Just got a PM from "webnations" requesting permission to have runs up on his YT account (which he says is a director's account).  Said PM is to a bunch of us but don't know who in particular (says "undisclosed recipients").  Looking at it, he already has Super C (Probo 2) and Jackal by Master 88 and a lot of the TAS runs.

I've already replied no to him.

Edit: looking at his post history, he started a "youtube director's account" thread back in December and a few of us have already crossed paths with him.
DS Dictator
Webnations can be a bit greedy at times that at one point, he uploaded the recent Link's Awakening DX TAS without the TASer's permission. After getting the word from the TASer's response he removed it.... by setting it to private.

I remembered that thread he made a few months back with a bad acronym with the initials
RTS =  Real Time Speed Run which can also mean Real Time Strategy from many gamers.

I'm not sure how he is going to upload a Non-PC segmented run as the current RTS vids (except Half Life) were single segments.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Got a PM from webnations as well and have yet to reply. What is the upside/downside of letting him upload sda runs?
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from sinister1:
Got a PM from webnations as well and have yet to reply. What is the upside/downside of letting him upload sda runs?

The upside is that he has an account that can put long videos up, and he does a good job of giving credit.

The downside is that your video will be up with a bunch (translation: pretty much every single) TAS from TASVideos.
In the infinite
Vgmr was just making money off of stupid people. Vince from Shamwow did that and no-one ever called him a retard or moron.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
ktwo informed me of kingearthbound and his videos like this.  I have no idea if he is also 'Jeremy Doll', not much to do if it's also his legal name.  Tongue  But he has a lot of new postings that may belong to us here.  I messaged him about it, but no response yet.
Edit history:
Greenalink: 2010-05-30 10:25:53 am
DS Dictator
Quote:
ktwo informed me of kingearthbound and his videos like this.  I have no idea if he is also 'Jeremy Doll', not much to do if it's also his legal name.    But he has a lot of new postings that may belong to us here.  I messaged him about it, but no response yet.

Webnations thinks that kingearthbound is 'you'.... if you know what I mean :/

Edit: Kingearthbound has closed his YT account.
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoSpeedRun#g/u

This guy just started stealing runs a week ago. So far, he only has the Super Mario Bros 100% run and the Super Mario Sunshine 100% SS run.
Jolly good show!
Well, at least he's giving credit to SDA.
DS Dictator
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFlashPhantom

Super Mario Sunshine 100% SS run.

It doesn't say about giving credit afaik, but calls them episodes (the video part not the In-game episode).

Quote:
Well, at least he's giving credit to SDA.

But uploaders should still give permission to the runner as top priority IMO unless it's Webnations on TAS runs.
Highly Evolved
Quote from Greenalink:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFlashPhantom

Super Mario Sunshine 100% SS run.

It doesn't say about giving credit afaik, but calls them episodes (the video part not the In-game episode).

He Really is 12, though.
Jolly good show!
Quote from Greenalink:
But uploaders should still give permission to the runner as top priority IMO unless it's Webnations on TAS runs.

I fully agree, no question about that.
Still better than just plain stealing.
Fucking Weeaboo
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrIvan97

A mix of videos, though I do know that Castlevania Chronicles and some Contra runs are from here.  AndrewG's SMB1 run is posted intentionally flipped (and run in backwards fashion).  Plus a ton of other crap.
Hi! I'm andrewg!
I like MrIvan97. I don't care that he posted my stuff, not sure about other runners though.
Quote from Greenalink:
Quote:
ktwo informed me of kingearthbound and his videos like this.  I have no idea if he is also 'Jeremy Doll', not much to do if it's also his legal name.    But he has a lot of new postings that may belong to us here.  I messaged him about it, but no response yet.

Webnations thinks that kingearthbound is 'you'.... if you know what I mean :/

Edit: Kingearthbound has closed his YT account.

excuse me if i did not answer yet. this happens many times because there are way too manyy messages to answer. so sometimes it happens that i forget the one or other message.
did i upload a movie without the runners permission? if so please tell me here in these forum as a pm and i am going to delete it from the channel.

i have to admit that this can happen and as you can see i try the best to give credit as well as linking to the right site. but because it is just a hobby project i can not make it perfect for anyone. so sometimes it happens that i think i got permission though i got a no. so please be patient if i uploaded your run and tell me and i will delete it.
there is no intention of making profit. though i got several offers from youtube to advertise on the movies i rejected it every time to show that there is no commercial intention.

Obscure games ftw
Someone on Youtube who goes by "NintendoSpeedRuns" or something like that posted (as of the last time I checked)
-SMB all stages in ~20m
-Super Mario Sunshine 100% in 5:10

In the video comments, he does say that he had nothing to do with the run, and does link to this site (which is how I found it ::))

Because he gives the source and says he didn't do it, would it be okay?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zeldapawor70

has uploaded part of my MP3 run, ucpro's SFA run and molotov's FE:PoR run. going off his channel description he's planning on uploading more too.
Highly Evolved
Nice that he put a link to his Twitter that identifies him.

Yeah, this one is in the "bad" category since he definitely gives no credit.
I went through some of the comments, and most of the positive ones are from one http://www.youtube.com/user/MariocoolF

This gave me the impression that this is an alternate account which he is pretending is another person, and he is using it to rate his videos up. Theory supported by the retarded dialect shared by both of them. Further supported by the lack of uploads on this account.

MariocoolF's channel description confirms my suspicion:
Quote:
Get 2 sub is you sub to www.youtube.com/user/zeldapawor70

Also, I like how zeldapawor70's description lists the dates his future runs will be completed. If I could pick out a date to shit out a good run, I would've picked sometime last month. >_>
well, he removed my run and PMed me an apology.

Quote:
Sorry just went to a shop i get this use computer i find this video's in the computer i never know that are yours but i want to say that I'm really sorry. And that mean that i need to sing off of You tube for 4 weeks if you want more tell me tomorrow is my last day. Sad

The other runs are still up tho.