Starcraft (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Plissken2097'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Starcraft (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Starcraft-20210413/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2021-04-28 03:05:54 pm
LotBlind: 2021-04-28 03:04:24 pm
LotBlind: 2021-04-28 10:40:09 am
A/V: These files are in .m4v format. They weren't encoded yet anyway so that can be changed.

I compared the times to whatever I could find on Speedrun.com...

Z3: A looot faster than SDA or SRC. I wonder how many missions have this much slack in them?

Z4: Can someone confirm there isn't any corruption around 00:55 seconds in? Otherwise it's a couple seconds faster than SDA (but not SRC) with slightly optimized strategy. I wonder if version 1.0 has something about it that makes it faster here?

P6: Substantially faster mouse clicking and somewhat better strategy. Faster than SDA and SRC.

Not really an expert of this game but I can't see reasons not to accept as improvements to existing.

accept
Quote:
Z4: Can someone confirm there isn't any corruption around 00:55 seconds in?

If you mean about the drone disappearing, it just occupied the same position as the turret, and the turret sprite was totally overlapping the drone's. Drone was there all the time, proof is the marines just kept shooting at it.
Ah, no. My internet is garbage and often causes files to be corrupt when I download them. So far it's always been that instead of actual corruption.
Formerly known as Skullboy
A/V is fine. No cheating detected.

These three IL's are faster than the ones on the current SDA IL table.

The back and forth on P6 with the two main units was amazing to watch.

I'm not an expert either but these are cleaner and faster.

Accept all 3 IL's as improvements to the IL table.
Decision posted.