List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-08-28 08:12:42 pm
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-08-11 10:42:52 am
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-08-01 11:02:36 pm
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-07-01 11:04:38 pm
Team ECS is proud to announce the next event we’ve all been promising you, The Speedrunning eXpo! This time, for SRX fall, the marathon will be held online! That’s right - No venues, no hotel fees, no worries about driving 10+ hours to hang out with your favorite speedrunners this time. You can easily chill all weekend long with us, from the comfort of your couch! ...or chair, or standing, or sitting on your pet Doberman. I guess it really depends on how you speedrun games.

Nevertheless, submissions for the games you run are now open! You can submit your run by clicking here: [SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED]

Every run will be reviewed and considered, regardless of skill level. First time in a marathon? Now’s your chance, dude. This could be your big break.
We’ve already gotten nearly 2 days worth of content so far, and we at Team ECS cannot wait to have a blast with all of you wonderful people. SRX fall will be held September 25-27, 2015 on twitch.TV/speedrunningexpo. Dates/schedules are subject to extend to the 28th depending on submissions.

****EDIT (8/11/2015) - If you're a runner for SRX Fall (second round cuts can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1feJTZublPP-JxmJi1gbxSm0FdiUaCdppSSKko4nXyuc/edit#gid=1641501624), we will be using Discord for private runner chats, commentary, runner discussion during marathon, general chat, etc etc. If you're not aware of Discord, it's very to Skype/Mumble, but runs off of your internet browser to create less bandwidth issues. Since we will be using this, please send us a private message on Twitch (Twitch.TV/speedrunningexpo) to confirm your twitch name. From there, we will give you the link to access the Discord chat.****

****EDIT (8/28/2015) - The schedule for SRX Fall 2015 is now active. You can view it at https://horaro.org/srxfall2015/schedule. Schedule subject to change at runner's request. If you have any issues with your time, please contact us privately via Twitter or Twitch****
Thread title:  
For Fun! For GLORY!!
I said before I can't participate in anything online, since my net is crap. But I'll be sure to show up for support. Hope lots of ppl submit good runs. ^_^
I submitted a game for this marathon
I just want to make sure that you have receieved it Midnight_Vesper
Was it Star Fox 2, LiamPiper?
Yes it was
It's in there. I've actually already watched it.
Thank you
I was just making sure as i forgot if i had submitted or not
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1feJTZublPP-JxmJi1gbxSm0FdiUaCdppSSKko4nXyuc/edit#gid=1641501624

You can view submissions of the runs here.
Just an update: We'll be doing a "talk show" based stream on Friday at 9PM EST talk about the games we're looking forward too at SRX Fall, SGDQ, highlights of EVO, and so much more.

If you wanna know what the staff is like running SRX, come tune in! Twitch.TV/Speedrunningexpo
Edit history:
Radman: 2015-07-25 06:27:02 am
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Sorry I couldn't stay for the whole show. It's the same reason I'm not running in SRX fall, net is trash and the stream just would not stay loaded. Sad
I hope to see most of you in chat for SGDQ. Tongue
Submissions now CLOSED. Thank you all for submitting your awesome runs! We had over 100 submissions! WOW!
Are there another round of cuts, or is it whatever got accepted through the first round is in the marathon?
We have finished the second round of cuts now, and are now opening up a Discord chat to keep the discussion with runners and so you are familiar with everything in terms of Discord.

This way we can keep in touch almost 24/7 so, if something happens, both sides are aware. If you want to be apart of it (It is required since we will be using Discord during the marathon), please send us a private message on our Twitch account (twitch.TV/speedrunningexpo) so we can verify your twitch name.
I have been informed that some of our Twitch messages have been sent to some "spam" folders in your twitch message. If you have not seen a Twitch message from SRX, please check there. If you do not have a message from SRX, please contact us.