1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Spyro.html

Spyro the Dragon (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V is good, no cheating noticed.  The run seems to be very optimized, even with the mistakes (which the runner explains in his notes).  Timed at 44:08 (same as what the runner says).  I can see only minor improvements that can be done to this, so I'm giving this an accept!

Quote:
"crazy fast gameplay" - From the verification thread of the current any% run.

lol

So this run is about a gajillion times better than the previous and is extremely optimised except for tiny little errors that never cost more than 5-7 secs.
Gonna go with accept obviously, congrats to Jeff for this awesome run.

Also video and audio is great success and no cheating.

Quote:
Huge improvement over the previous run.  Very well executed.  There were only minor noticeable errors which considering how free the movement is in this game it would require tremendous luck and skill to do any better.  Video & audio were good.  I'd try and critique the run but I'd just end up quoting the comments.  The 44:08 is accurate.

Definitely Accepted

Awesome Run

Quote:
The run time was 44:08, and was very good. Accept, congrats Mr. Jefferson.

Quote:
Timed the run to 44:08 the video quality and audio are both fine.

The amount of time put into this run is quite apparent in just the route alone. An obvious amount of time was put into improving the route to take out any wasted running time and it shows in the end product. This isn't however one of those runs that just improves the route and just submits as soon as they beat the time. The run looks mostly clean with only a few mistakes that are all listed in the run comments. In short this run is excellent.

Accept.

Quote:
It's all there in the runner's comments when it comes to the gritty details. Good A/V, no cheating, timing is accurate.

Great execution, was a blast watching the runner handle the entire game but especially Beast Makers, which is my least favorite world, and Gnasty's World, which I had no idea you could blaze through that fast.

Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jefferson 'Surreal' Cline!
Thread title:  
Yay good job Surreal!
Yay Jeff. <3
Sandbagging
Congratulations Surreal Smiley