Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'KinglyValence'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Spore () (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [New Game+]
Spore () (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Easy]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/sporeil
http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Spore%20Space%20Space%20NG%203%2023%20IGT%20Easy-v_IQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
If you like, you can rewrite the comments a bit so they sound more like they belong to a set (you keep saying "welcome to this run for etc.") and know that you can split them into general notes (like "no custom species were used, timing starts when HUD appears" etc.) which will appear first and level-specific ones that come underneath. The NG+ will be in a different "table" as discussed. In case improvements are submitted later, only the per-level comments will be replaced until none of your runs are left.

Also if you wanted any feedback on the formatting, I'd like to suggest adding in a lot more paragraph breaks. I thought the notes are very informative now, though there's quite a lot of spelling errors and such. In the Space NG notes you use the word "intestate" when I think you meant "investigate". Just before then you say "Interstellar Dive" when I think you meant "Drive". If you like, using a spell and or grammar checker would help find some more, though this stuff doesn't affect the verification verdict. Did you update the submission forms themselves so they have the correct run completion dates for each level btw?

Creature: I guess that wing glitch is only available a short ways into the level or why did it seem you stopped using it?

Space: Watching all that clicking between two points reminds me of Windows numpad mouse, which is when you use the numpad to move a mouse cursor around. In some games, you can make repetitive tasks faster by setting it to the right sensitivity so it takes just one click to move from one target to the other and learning a pattern of inputs that does what it needs to do. It's perfectly legit, just a more obscure way of giving inputs in Windows. Don't know how well that would work here but you should try it nonetheless.

A/V good, no cheating detected.

The evidence of good planning is there, in the notes, and all actions look deliberate though it's sometimes difficult to tell when the player is actually in control of them in this game. Same as the SS run really but menuing is very clean here in the ILs as you'd expect. The notes helped immensely to clear the fog that is the game's rules... I believe all of these should be given an

accept!
Decision posted.
Looks like these runs have the wrong aspect ratio? Could you check your recording settings before you record anything else?