Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Splatterhouse (Arcade) (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Zack 'Zallard1' Allard!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Splatterhouse (Arcade) (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/splatterhouse/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by July 22, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
The arcade version of this game is just as much a beast to run as it's TG16 counterpart, but with more awesome as it's the arcade port.  Runner has a black bet in splatter.  Overwhelming accept for me.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Don't know much about Splatterhouse (having never played it) but I've played enough beat em ups over the years to have an idea how it's supposed to probably look. The run looks fine to me, and looking at the run comments, seems well executed enough.

So Accept
Not really familiar with a lot of the little tricks in this game, but this run looked good (as always). Easy accept.
seems every move and hits were timed well. excellent run so clearly an accept.
Run looks fantastic.  You could almost watch it side by side with the TG16 run if the cutscenes weren't different lengths.  Accept.
Played enough Splatterhouse and discussed about running strategies and this run is as good as it can get.

Verdict : Accept.
Decision posted.
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Thanks to the verifiers for both the TG16 and Arcade runs I did of Splatterhouse! Now if only there were verifiers for the Splatterhouse 2 run...
Edit history:
TheKeeperSA: 2014-07-23 07:58:39 pm
I would veryfy Splatterhouse 2, I just didn't find it! Maybe I didn't look hard enough!
Not a walrus
It just hit the threshold for public verification yesterday, but it had no verifiers yet anyway.

I might change it so that you can offer to verify stuff that's hit public verification (but hasn't had the files sent out yet) since the way that threshold works has changed, but I have other stuff I need to tweak first.
To all people who verified both Splatterhouse runs, please help out with the Splatterhouse 2 and Splatterhouse 3 runs !!!!! SDA needs those runs Wink
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Oh shoot I didn't even notice it got thrown into public verification. Oh well, at least Splaterhouse 3 got enough verifiers in time Grin