Sad
<- 12345
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
k
GTA3 update, using the walk+punch+jump+f1 megajump method and a faster replay.

1.401 seconds on control

10.034 seconds on cutscene skip
What's that gemma?
There should be more competition in this thread.  So, here's an improvement to MrPRMiller's Quest for Glory 3 death.

https://www.twitch.tv/iicrowii/v/90102835

This abuses a glitch in how the game handles holding down one of the command keys in combat - your character spazzes out, draining a lot of stamina and messing up your character's animations.  I used this as a kid to win the demon mirror fight - if you dodge in this way, then you let go of the key after the spazzing has begun, then your dodging animation will not end properly and you can just stand still and regain all your stamina while invincible.
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
That is brilliant!  Cheesy  I think the only faster way now would be the rhino!  Smiley
Glitch advocate
Def Jam: Icon softlock% run in 0:38 or so.

Edit history:
AKheon: 2018-01-12 12:45:34 am
Glitch advocate
Need for Speed: The Run softlock% in 0:48. Timed from the first intro screen when starting the game until softlock, played on PS3.

--

Army of Two softlock% in 33 seconds, timed from starting new game to the game being softlocked.

Edit history:
LotBlind: 2018-01-12 09:57:35 am
LotBlind: 2018-01-12 09:56:48 am
This isn't really the fastest possible softlock for Alone in the Dark, but it is if you're using TAS timing (i.e. end timing at last input). This is something that happens whenever objects spend too long out-of-bounds. The lamp is gotten out of bounds by lagging the game at the right time. You can see it wrapping around the plane a few times before Emily stops moving.
Glitch advocate
Robin Hood's quest co-op softlock% in 29 seconds, timed from starting new game to the game being softlocked.

Do you even bother to speedrun these games or do you just look for the softlock and move on? Cheesy
Edit history:
djcj: 2018-02-23 05:36:15 am
djcj: 2018-02-23 05:36:01 am
djcj: 2018-02-23 05:35:43 am
djcj: 2018-02-23 05:35:20 am
Medal of Honor:

After this crash happens you need to reboot the PSX. Is that a softlock or something else? I don't know which level is the earliest one where this can happen. It's very rare and random.
Glitch advocate
The Order: 1886 speedrun to fastest softlock in 1:43!

^^ Life's a bitch and then you softlock.
Glitch advocate
Syberia 3 softlock% in 0:06: