--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
KanBan85: 2013-08-05 06:05:19 am
We both like money! Friends?
Set up me with Braid IF you can get it 8 pm CET or later. I'm pretty sure I acn get at least one with me to race. If not, I can at least just do a normal run.

Game: Braid
Category: In-game speedrun mode (no stars).
Est time: 40 min.
Smörgåsbord
Super Mario Bros. 2 All levels, 30 minutes. I might still keep this to AGDQ though, not 100% sure
Actually, scrap Limelight 2, I'll do the original Mega Man: Day in the Limelight, I would say that's either 1 hour or 1:30, I need to de-rust. Again, looking at the schedule I can only be in for a 10:30am - 1pm or 1:30pm - 3pm/3:30 slot
I would race with Kanban85 on Braid if you can get it 8pm CET too. It might depend on the day, cause I don't know my entire schedule for September, but if it's not on Saturday, I should be able to do that race!
We both like money! Friends?
Oh, and not Sunday for me. We sure are making your life easy.....
Edit history:
charleon: 2013-08-05 07:43:45 am
charleon: 2013-08-05 07:33:07 am
charleon: 2013-08-05 07:32:55 am
What is a man?
That weekend should be okay for me too.. haven't read everything yet but:
Time Available: Saturday 16:00 CET - 24:00 CET, Sunday 09:00 CET - 23:00 CET
Game:Castlevania: Harmony Of Dissonance
Cathegory: Maxim All Bosses (20 minutes estimate)
Donation Incentive:
* Maxim Any% after the run (About 2minutes estimate)
* Glitchfest Exploration (We found a new glitch a week ago which is real trippy and lets you do a lot of crazy things in main menu and at the start of game) (Estimate ~10 minutes, depending on if i can use emulator or not)

Questions:
* I suppose this marathon will be setup as a restream of the runner's stream?
* Are emulators allowed ?
Not sure how I missed this thread, but anyway, I'd like to offer these two games if you're needing to fill up space still.

Games: Jazz Jackrabbit (0:40:00) and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (0:30:00).
Category: Any%
Incentives: Jazz Jackrabbit 1 has nothing in terms of incentives that I can think of, but Jazz Jackrabbit 2 has three different characters that affect gameplay, with Spaz being the fastest and most glitched, Jazz being the most basic run, and Lori being a troll since she's about 2 minutes slower (it would still be under estimate though).

Availability: I'd be available at any day and any time, day or night.
Edit history:
Dangerless: 2013-08-05 03:44:03 pm
Dangerless: 2013-08-05 10:21:47 am
Excellent!
I've already PM'd you on IRC about this but I'll post here for the sake of it as well. Current WR holder still as of this post.

Game: Wario World [NTSC-J]
Category: Any% (Estimate: 1:05:00-1:10:00, could be a lot less if the run is solid enough)
Availability: Anytime

Japanese version is a bit slower, it loses out on one skip that saves about 20 seconds compared in other versions, (There are a couple other things but those are not a big deal). Final boss has cosmic changes of course and is a lot more fun to watch compared to other versions and the time difference with that boss and other versions seems to be about the same.

Regardless, ETA to finish the game in the estimated time wouldn't change. I honestly would prefer to do NTSC-U but we'll see, the final boss is so good and is so worth it to be seen in the marathon.
<(^_^)>
I heard the marathon might get moved because of conflicts with others? Can anyone confirm this?

Also I should be free on Sundays after 3PM EST, Mondays before 4PM EST, and Tuesdays before 1PM EST.
Not sure yet, kirby; we're still trying to go over things with zim.  It's up to him whether or not he wants to move it due to ZSR going on at the same time.
I thought I was on the schedule when it was 1st posted but maybe I'm thinking of another marathon. Anyways, I'm still willing to run both the games I posted before (quantum conundrum and bioshock)

If you still need more games to fill up space I can offer 1 more:
*Kairo(30:00) - Any% a very unique and mysterious puzzle game that it pretty much nonstop movement
I'll throw in another game since there's still room

Game - Modern Warfare 2
Estimate - 2 hours
I would like to run The Binding of Isaac. Category: Attempt to The Chest (Might not make it). Estimate: 1:00:00. I will allow a Bidding War for the character I play as. These characters include Isaac, Magdalene, Cain, Judas, Eve, "???" (generally called Blue Baby), and Samson. If I die early in the run, I'll just do a reset. It'll be a no reset run from past the Caves/Catacombs. If I can suggest a date for this run, can I do it anytime Saturday or Sunday? If not, than any other day 5PM-8PM CST.  Thanks :-D
Basically what nana said kirby, it's all up to him but it seems like the best idea right now. ZSR has some really hype runs
Ok we have some news!  Zim has given A Cute Lynx and I mod privileges because of some personal reasons, and we are going to be moving the marathon because of interference with ZSR.  Lynx and I will be sending messages to each of you about new times to see what will work and what won't.  If you guys could pm Lynx or I with contact info (like skype or an email or something), that would be awesome!  We're still going on with the marathon, and we're going to make it all work!!  I'm sorry about the inconveniences this might cause you, but thanks so much for sticking through with us!
I could offer up Mario Kart Wii 32 Track.  Estimate: 1 hour 20 minutes.  Due to school best time would be weekend or at night during the weekdays.  Could be bidding war for character comfortable doing the run with all of them.
Hello!!  Another update - ALL RUNNERS PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM!!!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ch4cSCLLMkcMlNUrqmZ8bW2py0m0bJ6iNO60aC95AZQ/viewform
Oh for gods sake...

If you want my info, ask Zims to forward it to you.
Edit history:
A_Cute_lynx: 2013-08-06 02:58:35 am
A_Cute_lynx: 2013-08-06 02:58:33 am
A_Cute_lynx: 2013-08-06 02:58:32 am
A_Cute_lynx: 2013-08-06 02:55:24 am
A_Cute_lynx: 2013-08-06 02:46:19 am
A_Cute_lynx: 2013-08-06 02:46:14 am
A_Cute_lynx: 2013-08-06 02:46:13 am
A_Cute_lynx: 2013-08-06 02:45:22 am
A_Cute_lynx: 2013-08-06 02:44:57 am
Lost in Wonderland
Quote from Softman25:
Oh for gods sake...

just fill out the form so we can make a proper schedule and zims is hard to contact thats why we are doing all of this.

ALSO we are moving the marathon to following dates September 12th - 17th
the form to fill out: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ch4cSCLLMkcMlNUrqmZ8bW2py0m0bJ6iNO60aC95AZQ/viewform

if you list your skype name expect me to send you a contact request.

me and nana will be posting this on every page as well as appending the first post (as soon as UA wakes up or any other mod/admin want to give me first post)
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
done
Quote from A_Cute_lynx:
Quote from Softman25:
Oh for gods sake...

just fill out the form so we can make a proper schedule and zims is hard to contact thats why we are doing all of this.

ALSO we are moving the marathon to following dates September 12th - 17th
the form to fill out: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ch4cSCLLMkcMlNUrqmZ8bW2py0m0bJ6iNO60aC95AZQ/viewform

if you list your skype name expect me to send you a contact request.

me and nana will be posting this on every page as well as appending the first post (as soon as UA wakes up or any other mod/admin want to give me first post)

info submitted
Lost in Wonderland
ok i just want to say, that all info submitted into the form is private to only me and nanachan. and no one else will get any of your information ( we will ask you before hand of need be) also please fill out all the feilds with correct information, thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ch4cSCLLMkcMlNUrqmZ8bW2py0m0bJ6iNO60aC95AZQ/viewform
I submitted my infos too Smiley
Hey everyone, sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused. I hope you all forgive me. Everyone have a wonderful marathon/day/night!

-Brandon
So... What cause is this marathon supporting?
The Speedathon is sending all proceeds to the Prevent Cancer Foundation.  We were originally going to do the American Cancer Society like Zims wanted, but we couldn't find out how to contact them, and it was easier to contact the PCF.