Sad
<- 12345678
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Games!
Where will this be streamed? No channel is listed in either the OP or the schedule.
It will be streamed to twitch.tv/speedathon as it was last year. 

Also here is the nice google doc for streaming instructions. If you have any questions just ask.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uk6wfZwVuRBQLWuCysfFETtWO3cNFDkCLoGzVwx6tqI/edit?usp=sharing

People on hosting duties your google doc is coming soon.
Quote from DarkAries:
It will be streamed to twitch.tv/speedathon as it was last year. 

Also here is the nice google doc for streaming instructions. If you have any questions just ask.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uk6wfZwVuRBQLWuCysfFETtWO3cNFDkCLoGzVwx6tqI/edit?usp=sharing

People on hosting duties your google doc is coming soon.

Thanks for this link.  I have a question on the "only game audio thing."  If we're only streaming game audio, then how can we get our mic sound/commentary in as well?  Is this going supposed to be separate and captured through mumble?  If so then it seems like the game and commentary would be out of sync.  Maybe I'm just completely not understanding how things will work though.

Also my run is scheduled for the very earliest I'm available, so I'm only able to be online half an hour before my run is scheduled rather than the preferred hour.  If this is an issue then let me know, as I'm definitely available anytime afterwards for the entire duration of the stream (basically I'll be getting off work and heading right home to get on and do the run, wish I didn't work such terrible hours but that's how it is :().
We're using an RTMP server. This means the lag will be minimal. If there are issues with streaming only game audio then we'll just have the runner stream the mumble as well. Being half an hour early is fine in your case.
Edit history:
Jaguar King: 2014-09-19 06:29:25 am
is it too late to add my donation incentive for Metal Gear 2? I will do Fox Rank as default and Big Boss Rank as donation incentive

Edit: Never mind I think its better to focus in Big Boss Rank for now
jaguar king, can you get on mumble?  -The Mumble server is located at vx21.commandchannel.com port 2381 . Join the Green Room an hour before your run to get your streamke
right now I might have to drop out. I'd feel awful but mumble isn't working and stream key hasn't worked for me in the past and I don't wanna risk causing more trouble. Unless if these problems can be fixed be tonight I'll have to drop out. Sorry if I have to Sad
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Thank you all for letting me be a part of this! It was really fun! Sorry about my run getting trolled :/