--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Sonic1.html

Sonic the Hedgehog (ntscus) (genesis) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Mike 'mike89' McKenzie!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Sonic the Hedgehog (ntscus) (genesis) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Sonic1-20150623/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
First, I should note that as of the time I'm posting this, the comments reflect a previous run that is 18 seconds slower than the one in the video.  That said...

A/V good
No cheating

This run can definitely go below 11:30, but a lot has to go right for that.  Mike may try to undersell the difficulty of some of the zips/wraps in his (outdated) comments, but they're fucking hard.  I may have put way more time into the Metro 3 wrap in Sonic 2 than my paltry few attempts at the Marble zips, but I'll still take the Metro 3 wrap every day.  Other than a couple missed zips and unfortunate cycles, the gameplay in this run is superb.

Accept
Edit history:
mike89: 2015-08-26 12:33:27 am
SEGA Junkie
Oh yeah, whoops, I knew I forgot something! I'll take some time this afternoon to edit the comments to reflect the current run...

EDIT: this should now be done.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: Amazing run (I'm truly surprised this even got to public but that seems to be a recurring thing these days) but anyway what Alec said before me pretty much sums it up.

Accept
A/V: good
cheating: no
will go with AlecK47. definitely an improvement run. minor errors. clearly an Accept
Insane Killer Robot
A/V good, no cheating detected. I agree with everyone else, the run has minor errors but overall the run is really great. I hadn't seen this one live, but I had seen a bit of mike89's streaming of his attempts, so I know he has been spending a lot of time on this. Gotta go with an accept. Cheesy
Decision posted.