List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
SDAVerification: 2021-08-03 01:52:25 pm
SDAVerification: 2021-05-22 08:15:02 am
SDAVerification: 2021-05-12 04:32:24 am
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (ntscus) (wii/ps2) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hero Story]

Decision: Accept Reject

Reason: It was highlighted post-verification that the provided video is 30fps, while the game runs at full (60fps) framerate. The run will therefore not be published.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (ntscus) (wii/ps2) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hero Story]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/sonicriderszerogravity-20210427/SonicRidersZeroGravity_Heroes_SS_938.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
The Great Farming Empire
Never would I imagine to see the day that a Zero Gravity run is submitted to the site. Boy how times have changed.

A/V Quality is good.
No cheating seems to be present.

I don't really know about Zero Gravity speedrunning but everything with regards to the routing seems perfectly logical and solid, which is really all you can wish for when it comes to racing games. Execution is also great with no visible errors.

Accept
So my biggest source of confusion isn't even the OOB skips themselves, it's why they can't be done on every lap the same way? Is it a question of making the run less unlikely? What happens if you fail at one of them? Can't you just try again? Or is there really some mechanism that forces you to follow the road on some laps but not others?
Formerly known as Skullboy
I believe it's a GP thing. That would be the meter on the lower left side of the screen You need a certain amount of GP to do certain tricks and that requires doing things differently sometimes. Also, this submitted run might be the same run that's at the top of Leaderboards at SRC so if that run is doing things like this, it makes sense that this one would too.

A/V is fine. No cheating detected.

Fast and consistent.

Accept.
A/V and cheating check.

Well, it's the fastest run on SRC looks like. Some forum posts indicate the skips aren't trivial to pull off. Things seem to go according to plan. So this probably needs to be an

accept
Decision posted.