--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SonicAdventure.html

Sonic Adventure DX (ntscus) (gcn) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Nelson 'Sonikkustar' Martinez!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Sonic Adventure DX (ntscus) (gcn) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/sadxgamma-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
A/V good, no cheating detected

This is easily the story I'm least familiar with, but it's quite apparent that this is an excellent run.  Accept
Insane Killer Robot
A/V good, no cheating detected. Even with the mistakes that the runner notes in their comments, this is pretty damn fast. Plus some of the glitches I was unfamiliar with but looked really neat. Easily giving this an accept.
SEGA Junkie
Had a look at this a couple of days ago. This game is busted. Clear accept.

Dunno how timing will work for this though - this game already has sans-loading timing to account for version differences, but leaving to the main menu complicates things. Is a loading screen a loading screen if it occurs outside gameplay?
Gotta go fast!
A/V good, no cheating detected. Great run even with the mistakes noted. It's an obvious accept.
Decision posted.
Edit history:
Sonikkustar: 2015-10-06 02:13:11 pm
The Great Farming Empire
Woot! Thanks guys!

Quote from mike89:
Dunno how timing will work for this though - this game already has sans-loading timing to account for version differences, but leaving to the main menu complicates things. Is a loading screen a loading screen if it occurs outside gameplay?

The SADX community times from the moment I press "Game" on the instructions menu to when the timer stops in the boss fight, so that would be ~13:12. However, I timed using SDA timing to loss of control which got me 13:18.

Also, I thought the rule was that all runs would be timed using RTA now and just have different versions as different categories. I always thought the sans-loading timing was kind of confusing and just seemed like much of a hassle anyways. That's what it says on the SDA page at least.