Solomon's Key (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'ktwo'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Solomon's Key (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/SolomonsKey-20161016/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Is PJ
A/V look and sound good!  No signs of cheating.

I have watched more of ktwo's runs of this game than I care to admit.  I've been watching these runs for....honestly as far back as I can remember watching speedruns.  Every single run has impressed me more than the last and this is no exception.  There are essentially zero visible mistakes until the very final room.  The amount of risk in this run is just stupid; he stands between enemies and their fire breath, borrows the unoccupied half of a tile, and makes loads of close calls jumping over enemies.

Super easy accept.  Looking forward to watching the next iteration of this run!  Tongue
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: ACCEPT
Cheating: ACCEPT (none)
Gameplay: ACCEPT (pretty much flawless)

ACCEPT!
A/V: Great, no problems!

No cheating here.

Fantastic run! I was impressed with the routing and close-call movement that saves small chunks of time over the course of the run, definite accept!
Decision posted.