List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SolomonsKey.html

Solomon's Key (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscus) (nes) [Best Ending]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
More fantastic work from ktwo!

Honestly, it's exactly what you expect. Dana goes fast, makes very scary decisions that any normal human being playing through would be terrified to ever consider.

As usual, mistakes are well documented in the comments, and none too costly for a run of this length.

A/V is solid, no cheating, etc. Accept!

Quote from Dragondarch:
Game: Solomon's Key (NTSC)
Category: Best Ending, No Warps
Audio/Video: No problems on my end
Cheating: The game's hitboxes may have something to say here, but I certainly don't.

I've verified...um...I lost count how many of these I've verified, but they never fail to impress, and the runner has a level of dedication to this game rarely seen.
Runner has implemented some new strats in some of the rooms...if you haven't been following these runs over the years, I doubt you'd even notice them. Some are risky as hell, and look to be major reset points.
There's a few minor hiccups, and a couple execution errors, which the runner notes in his comments. None are reject-worthy in the slightest though.

ACCEPT.

Quote:
Might have been able to get away with one less block to get the key in 12.

I think 15 is my favorite room this run.

Too bad about 28.  Most of these Solomon's Key mistakes are never noticeable.  This one was.

I'd rather see the miss in 42 than not go for it.

Better strats, but more noticeable errors than in the past so far as I can remember..  Play quality is just as good.

Decision: Accept

Reason: For the record, the third verifier's vote was an accept. Smiley

Congratulations to 'ktwo'!
Thread title: