1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Sniper: Ghost Warrior (Any %) (Segmented) (Easy)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
This game uses an in game timer so I will use that as a timing method

00:  0:45

Audio and Video is fine.  Tutorial level so this literally went perfect.

01: 1:13

Audio and Video is fine.  Nice sequence break showed off here.  Ending may seem like he lost time due to missed shots but really he lost 0 seconds due to scripted ending trigger. 

02: 1:48

Audio and Video is fine.  Literally tanks everything and does some a cool knife throw kill.  Bumped a tree at end but doubt it was that costly.

03: 2:34

Audio and Video is fine.  Insane sniper kill at very end and overall a hilarious segment "Sneak past everything" as he's getting shot by enemy

04: 2:01

Audio and Video is fine.  Like author says straightforward and not losing time due to slow ass NPC

05: 1:57

Audio and Video is fine.  These levels are just so fast paced now.  Looked like a perfect level to me

06: 4:55

Audio and Video is fine.  Autoscroller is bane of all speedrunners existence.  Cool ass double kill.  Funny NPC AI on boat.  Afterward Sequence Break rest of level.  Awesome

07: 3:08

Audio and Video is fine.  Not much to say about this level gets through it damn fast

08: 1:18

Audio and Video is fine.  Didn't know you could do this level this fast >_>

09: 1:09

Audio and Video is fine.  Lol these levels just get broke so hard

10: 2:08

Audio and Video is fine.  Lots of sniping and no misses. 

11: 2:12

Audio and Video is fine.  Another autoscroller.  Not really that much to say

12: 1:16

Audio and Video is fine.  Watching this mission really make you think how much effort was put into this.  Mission Objective:  Don't do what I'm saying and do next objective

13: 4:47

Audio and Video is fine.  Pretty interesting mission to watch.  No sequence breaks so done the way it was intended (just very optimal).

14: 2:24

Audio and Video is fine.  OOB for the win. 

15: 3:48

Audio and Video is fine.  Pretty sniper heavy level.  Few misses but overall very solid segment

16: 1:02

Audio and Video is fine.  Damn this was a fast level

Final time came to be 38:25.  Everything in this was well executed and an easy ACCEPT

Quote:
Alright Here we go.

A/V on all 16/16 looks good and sharp.

Each segment of this game demonstrates masterful routes and perfect execution. I had no idea I could see so many people stabbed and head shot within such a small amount of time.  The total time of 38:25 from IGT addition is much lower than I ever though possible.  The use of OOB and completely ignoring the directions of the game at times proves a truly broken game! Need to sneak, no big deal, just sneak around with everyone shooting at you! Need to hit a checkpoint, Ignore that and just run to the end of the map ignoring all possible orders and somehow that counts.  This run surely brings the laughs as well as some awe inspiring snipes (if you manage to catch them SO FAST)

10/10 run Accept For sure

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Tim 'Judgy' Kedge!
Thread title:  
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Woot Woot !!! Thanks to Both verifiers for the accepts.

Should anyone want to watch it any time soon follow the link

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE65B3BDDD580A12A&feature=mh_lolz
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
I loved the IL's.  Cool shit.