Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SnakesRevenge.html

Snake's Revenge (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Jaguar King'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Snake's Revenge (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/SnakesRevenge-20150312/Snake%27s%20Revenge4218.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 23, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
MASTER-88: 2015-06-12 03:09:29 pm
MASTER-88: 2015-06-12 02:59:58 pm
MASTER-88: 2015-06-12 02:59:14 pm
MASTER-88: 2015-06-12 02:56:54 pm
Master-88
Here is my verification respond.

Well i have to say i am glad you really rush my WR time nearly 8 minutes which is really massive. My personal goal was make deathless runthrough. Game seems too hell speedrunning, because those ration RNG, instant run killers make me rage quite a lot. Most i hate this tank and last level.

Its 5 years when i speedrun that game. So i have to say im not remember much and i cannot analyze your run better right now. So i´ll keep my verification short.

But your run is really great. But still a lot rooms possible improve. But i have to say your tank fight was superb and ration luck seems more than good.

One tips if you or someone plan try redo. Here is faster last boss strategy. Not save much time, but seems little faster, but also little harder, its pretty precise find this without dying.

But what ever this is huge improvement over my SDA run.

Decission
ACCEPT
I have played through the game, but it was a long time ago, so I don't remember more than the basics and can't comment much on the routing. The execution looks very solid though and the rng was mostly favorable from what I gather. It's also an 8 min improvement.

Easy accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
nothing more to add

A/V: good
Cheating: None
Gameplay: Good

accept
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
This is a very well played run.  No cheating detected.  Audio and Video are good.

Easy decision to Accept.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2015-06-16 12:41:57 pm
an obvious Accept. indeed improvement over the run on SDA.
more like Snake's Rerun
Decision posted.
Thanks to all verifiers, I really appreciate it