SiN () (pc) [Any %] [Segmented] [Officer]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'nobody_important'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

SiN () (pc) [Any %] [Segmented] [Officer]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/sinfps-20151010/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
The Dork Knight himself.
A/V: Good, although still dark in a lot of areas (GG Fraps).
Cheating: None that I could find.

Overall a solid run. Levels are done clean, with a few instances of crowds getting in the way (which were handled well). Bonus points lost for missing too many lightbulbs Cheesy

Pretty easy Accept
the goal is conquest
Quote from honorableJay:
Bonus points lost for missing too many lightbulbs Cheesy

dang it
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2015-10-16 08:55:54 am
Soliduz Znake: 2015-10-16 08:55:48 am
Soliduz Znake: 2015-10-16 08:55:40 am
will give this one a try and from the looks of it no modification so good job not giving up.
A/V: good
cheating: no
clean run & few mistakes. clear Accept 3 laywers can take out these light bulbs faster even without guns
Yes, I agree that everything looks good in the new submission. It's well played throughout with pretty much constant progression at all time. Big props for redoing the whole thing without using the fake zoom command. The only thing I'm wondering slightly about is if more segments could have pushed the time even lower. Not that I have any specific examples that looked slow, but the crowd got in the way in a few places and maybe that would have been possible to prevent with more segments. Just a thought.

Accept
the goal is conquest
Quote from ktwo:
Yes, I agree that everything looks good in the new submission. It's well played throughout with pretty much constant progression at all time. Big props for redoing the whole thing without using the fake zoom command. The only thing I'm wondering slightly about is if more segments could have pushed the time even lower. Not that I have any specific examples that looked slow, but the crowd got in the way in a few places and maybe that would have been possible to prevent with more segments. Just a thought.

Accept

I am actually very happy that I was forced to rerun the whole thing, since it allowed me to discover more new routes and strats - I think the 3 minute difference speaks for itself. Yes, further segmentation could push the time even lower, but atm I feel like I am done speedrunning this game Smiley
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Fine
Cheating: None
Game-play: Looks much smoother this time around, new skips/ routes are great and without the zoom mod issue this is now an easy...

Accept
Decision posted.