Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Silent Hill 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) (pc) (pc) (Normal)

Verifier Responses

Quote from JustShanz:
A/V: Good, some frame drops here and there but hardly worth mentioning.

Final time from the In-game timer:
0:45:46

This run is on the PC version and uses the new Quicksave glitch. This allows you to: Sprint forever, Skip items, Skip cutscenes, Skip a boss etc.

The puzzles were great (Nice clock position and 1st try bug room) + enemies played nice for the most part, except when James got stuck and hit by those nurses in the hospital.

Minimal movement mistakes (Quite a feat given how bad the controls are in this game). Boss fights went smoothly.

Not much else to say, very nice run!

Decision: Accept

Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
"Game Saved" The Run

Anyway, overall nice movement for terrible game controls like other verifiers put it, obviously memorized the entire route which is impressive in a game like this, and very few skirmishes with enemies 

Quote:
Audio / Visual:
Nothing really to mention here, seems to confirm with the quality guidelines.

Cheating:
No cheating detected.

General:
Movement, for the most part is good. A few mistakes were made and I can see a few points where time was lost such as in the hotel, where James ran into the monster. Overall it was good though

RNG was great. It's very hard to get the "fantastic" run in this game and bigman came very close to it. For example, he attempts the puzzles "blind" in the sense that he doesn't check what the solution (which is random pretty much every time is) so if he get's the wrong solution in say for example the hang men puzzle, he resets. The chances of getting a run this lucky are very slim indeed.

What took me a lot of time to make my decision for verifying this run was actually just investigating whether or not windowed mode actually causes the in game timer to go faster as when you run in windowed mode, the game loads so much more faster (real time) I looked a good bit at various situations and after timing, I can't see any major differences (maybe within 1 sec but that's within the margin of error for me testing imo)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Andrew 'Bigmanjapan' Bondarenko!
Thread title:  
Congratulations, Bigmanjapan.
FrankerZ
Congrats!
Thank you guys! ХассанЧоп
You're not here.
Excellent run, bigman. Congratulations!