List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ShadowComplex.html

Shadow Complex (Any %) (Single Segment) [Resets, New Game+]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Everything looks good from here.  Every since I heard of this route I went after it.  my best time is 2 minutes slower then this.  I even got the corner warp first try, but sadly it did not approach the WR.  no signs of cheating or anything.  This run is a VERY EASY accept.

Quote:
Excellent execution, mindblowing bugs, and even on HQ the AV quality is fantastic. Considering he quite handily demonstrated this live at AGDQ there's no way this is video editing.

Now when are we seeing that 100% run from you, man? Smiley

Quote from KennyMan666:
Holy crap that was amazing. In ways of mistakes I saw a grand total of one jump that took two tries. Fantastic run, great quality, no foul play detected. SDA needs this run.

So Kenny says massive accept!

Quote:
I'm just amazed by the new bugs greenalink has found.

Easy accept

Note (also mentioned in the both the forums and the runners comments): His time of 5:14 beats the time of 14:14 of the first run for Shadow Complex posted on SDA by exactly 9 minutes.

Quote:
This is the worst run I have ever seen.  Rejecting outright.

APRIL FOOL'S!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jordan 'Greenalink' Greener!
Thread title:  
DS Dictator
Yay! Thank you for the responses.
Judging the current situation on Any% I doubt the next improvement will be minutes, just a few seconds like 4 at the most.

The 100% run: I have mixed opinions of using either In-game time or real time for that category.

The reason why Any% uses in-game time is to push the category to the limit as it is shown on the in-game time leaderboards.

The In-game leaderboard doesn't have a separate 100% section and as some of you may know that, not skipping a cutscene saves in-game time by 1-2 seconds. I would rather do a 100% real time run as I can finish the game closer to 1 hour otherwise an In-game time run may be closer to 55 minutes in-game but 15 more minutes added for real time just because I didn't skip the cutscenes.

The only bad thing on Real time runs is that you'll need to be at a high level so that the slow-mo level up effect doesn't happen too often. I usually get at least 1 level up during my 100% real time runs.

Not a walrus
Yeah, but the cutscenes are awesome, so my vote is in-game time in that case. Smiley
Congratulations Greenalink!

It's always nice to see Shadow Complex improvments =)