1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
ChurchnSarge: 2019-06-02 11:58:22 pm
It's that time of year! The yearly SGDQ Poker World All-Stars Grand Finale is back. Back again. You should tell a friend. Same as every year, Texas Hold 'em, $20 buy in, with either winner decides what incentive the money goes towards, or split among top 3, based on what everyone involved wants. I'm open to either. We'll do 24 people, unless we get a lot of interest, with alternatives when people inevitably don't show up.

We can have dedicated dealers if there's enough interest, but we can manage without. I have a small case of chips, and 2 decks of cards, so more cards and chips would greatly be appriciated.

Additionally, the past couple years have been pretty rough for me in terms of organizing it. Hideflomein and DukeFirebird have both basically run tournaments in the past years because I've had been called of to do worklike things, so I think it's about time I passed this on to someone else. I'll maintain the signups and update this as needed for time and what not, but I think it's time I passed the reins of organizing SGDQ poker on to someone else. If anyone is interested in carrying on this legacy handed down to me from DarkwingDuck, lemme know.

Date: To be determined
Time: 7:00 PM (usually)
Place: To be determined
Entry Fee: $20

Tournament will be 15 minute blinds.

Participants
1. ChurchnSarge (until I drop last minute again, like usual)

Alternates:
Thread title:  
P.S. Earthbound
I will participate, assuming I'm available on the chosen evening.

I have hosting shifts Sun, Mon, and Sat nights (and I doubt Sunday or Saturday will be chosen for the tournament), so hopefully I'll be free to play.
First time attendee here, would love to join in!
First time attendee here, would love to join in!
Hi, I'm definitely in for this as long as it's on a date I can make it! Please DM me on discord @abootoo#4446 Thanks!
I will play, but I'm not organizing it. My two tech shifts are Friday and Saturday mornings 2-5 am, so any evening should be okay.
Would like to enter as returning champion
Would be happy to offer my services as a dealer, provided I'm available. Smiley
I would like to enter. It's hard to commit 100% without knowing the exact time and date, but as long as it doesn't happen during one of the really hype runs I'll be there.
Would def be up for joining but it will depend on the date.
I'd definitely be up for joining