Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
*updating
I am still looking for a room. Message me I'm on discord a lot also don't wanna go broke Smiley
update: I am rooming with BarbiexEdge, no longer looking for a room
Update, down to one slot left in overflow hotel
Update: still looking for a room for the first to the 9th, either original hotel or backup, and I'm willing to pay an extra night's stay for the 9th, even though I will not be there past Sunday afternoon. Please contact me at the info listed on my original post on page one of the thread.
Room is full!  Thanks guys.
updating, I'm all set on a room now, thanks
Edit history:
hideflomein: 2017-04-23 04:11:15 am
hideflomein: 2017-04-06 06:17:15 am
Username: HiDefLoMein
Dates: 1st to 9th (could stay til 10th if looking to fill a room)
Room: Not booked
Contact info: Discord - hideflomein#3804, Twitter/Twitch - @hideflomein, e-mail - daeggman@gmail.com
Special Request: 4-person room, on a budget

Update: Room found.
Updating.  I no longer need a roommate, thanks!
Edit history:
Gyoo: 2017-04-06 11:48:52 am
The cake is a lie
Guess I'll join the fun :

Username: Gyoo
Usernames of Others in your Group: N/A
Dates You Need a Room: July 1st to July 9th
Have You Booked a Room?: No
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Discord : Gyoo#4568, Twitter : @GyooRunsStuff
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): Quiet room in the main hotel would be the best option ^^
Edit history:
Svenne: 2017-04-06 03:11:14 pm
Smörgåsbord
Username: Svenne
Dates You Need a Room: July 1st to July 9th (I can change this depending if other dates are available)
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Twitter : @DonSvenne
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): I would love a slot at the main hotel
Edit history:
ERROR: 2017-04-28 04:50:43 pm
ERROR: 2017-04-15 03:46:55 pm
Username: Error72
Have You Booked a Room?: Yes, Overflow Hotel
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Twitter : @Error7272  Discord : Error#1057  Twitch : Error72  or SDA PM
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): Booked room is a single King Bed. A rollaway bed is an additional $20 a night.

Added a new post with the current room status.
For those who can book a hotel room, even at the overflow hotel, do give this serious consideration. There are far more people who need a room than there are people looking to add roommates on this thread, so this might make things easier for you if you are capable of booking your own room.

I have updated this thread and all posts prior to this should be accounted for. As per usual, if I have made an error or forgot something, do not hesitate to contact me!
Username: ShiningDragoon
Usernames of Others in your Group: Working on that, but will throw this up here in case i can't find people
Have You Booked a Room?: Yes Overflow
Contact Information: Twitter : @ShiningDragoonG, here, twitch.tv/shiningdragoon
Special Requests : I got a King room (only available) so max will be 3 apparently. if you want a rollaway its 20 bucks extra a night if you use theirs.
Update:

Username: Habreno
Usernames of Others in your Group: Sniperwave#2225 (Discord username)
Dates You Need a Room: 1st through 9th (check in on 1st, check out on 9th)
Have You Booked a Room?: Yes, Overflow Hotel
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Discord: Habreno#0367 Twitter: @Habreno
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): We have 1 slot open, aiming to have 3 people in the room.
Username: TucanSam
Usernames of Others in your Group: None
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Discord - TucanSam#2718 is the best way to get me
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): Quieter room is preferable, at least when sleep is needed.
UPDATE:

Two slots have been filled for the on site July 2nd - 9th room. We are currently looking for one additional roommate to join Mumbling, Zerstorung, and myself.
Update: Room filled.
The cake is a lie
Update : I'm rooming with TGH, Keaur and Tutelarfiber. No more need for me !
Update:  I have gone ahead and booked a room at the overflow hotel from the 1st through the 9th. Contact me at the information above.
UPDATE:

The room has been filled.
BOWIEtheHERO
Discord: BOWIEtheHERO #3231
Twitter: @Bowie_Alexander
Arriving 3rd July - Leaving 10th
Have not booked
Requesting a quiet, non-smoking room, prefer main hotel. A group of 4 would be ideal for the costs. Either contact method is fine with me.
Edit history:
Sinnoh: 2017-05-07 01:10:20 pm
Sinnoh: 2017-04-23 01:30:39 am
Username: travisthechallenger (Sinnoh here on SDA)
Usernames of Others in your Group: epicly_epic, hideflomein
Dates You Need a Room: July 1 - 9
Have You Booked a Room?: yes, at the main hotel
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): pm on SDA, or pm on twitter @travthechallngr.  I'll be checking both until room is full
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation):  looking for full room of 4, need 1 more.  preferably relaxed/quiet room

Room is now full.
Update: Rooming with Sinnoh.
Username: BambooShadow
Dates You Need a Room: July 3rd - 10th (9th should work too)
Contact Information: Discord: BambooShadow Twitter: @BambooShadow Email: bambooshadow@hotmail.de
Special Requests: None
Edit history:
Mumbling: 2017-04-23 12:00:31 pm
Ignore for now.  My plans are still up in the air.

Due to unforeseen events, I no longer have a room booked or a room to stay in.

Username: Mumbling
Dates You Need a Room: July 2rd - 9th
Contact Information: Discord: Mumbling.  You can also PM me here.
Special Requests: No smoking