List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Username: Switchpalacecorner
Dates: 2nd to 9th
I have not booked.
Discord: switchpalacecorner#7051
Twitter: @switchpcorner
No special requests. Looking for a group of 4 in order to not go broke.
Username: ultrauberness
Usernames of Others in your Group: none
Dates You Need a Room: july 2nd - 8th
Have You Booked a Room?: no
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?):  Discord: ultrauberness#9487 , Twitter: ultrachaosman, Twitch: ultrauberness,
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): dont care
Edit history:
tehfewl: 2017-03-28 06:13:41 pm
Username: Tehfewl, David Rick

Usernames of Others in your Group: the_sid, Iceplug

Dates You Need a Room:  none I'm staying with the_sid 1-3 but it's 2 man only

Have You Booked a Room?: Yes, 3rd-10th one more person needed.

Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Twitter: @tehfewl, Email upon request, Discord: Tehfewl#2067

Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): None.

I have a room for the first and the second  but unfortunately I can't make accommodations for anyone to stay in my room on the night of the first and the second, I only have beds that open up on the third to the 10th to help split up the bill.

I am not picky at all when it comes to people who want to bunk up, but if you cause problems, I will have no issues kicking you out
Edit history:
ThreeOfCards: 2017-04-03 03:59:36 am
ThreeOfCards: 2017-04-03 03:59:11 am
ThreeOfCards: 2017-03-26 09:35:38 am
Username:  ThreeOfCards (Adam)
Usernames of Others in your Group: Minish and Scotty
Dates You Need a Room:  July 1st-10th
Have You Booked a Room?: YES
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?):  Message me on here.
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation):  We need 1 more person (so far 3 males).  We are all pretty quiet.  You will be sharing a bed with one of us, but our sleep schedules will be all over the place.  Room is booked for July 1st - July 10th. 
Username: Monkey Man
Usernames of Others in your Group: EnigmaRequiem
Dates You Need a Room: 1/2-11th
Have You Booked a Room?: No
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): @MovesLikeMine (twitter)
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): Want a hotel room in the event hotel

Waited too late, now just looking to snag a room in the event hotel, hit me up with them DMs boyos
Edit history:
tehfewl: 2017-03-28 06:09:44 pm
Room is Now Full, thank you. Disregard, had a person back out. Still Looking for someone to fill our room from the 3rd-10th
Edit history:
BarbiexEdge: 2017-03-31 06:21:20 pm
Room Full.
Edit history:
Mumbling: 2017-04-15 06:17:33 pm
Mumbling: 2017-03-28 10:46:34 pm
EDIT: Found other arrangements.

Username: Mumbling
Usernames of Others in your Group: None
Dates:  July 4nd - 8th  (Keep in mind that SGDQ starts on the 2nd)
Have You Booked a Room?: Yes.  Looking for 1 person only.
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?):  Message me here.
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): No smoking.
Discord: BlueCheetah#7844
Dates: 1st-8th (leaving morning of 9th)
Have not booked
Quiet room (don't care on number)
No Smoking
Edit history:
SilverSpoons: 2017-03-29 09:32:20 pm
SilverSpoons: 2017-03-29 09:25:37 pm
I have booked a room, currently looking for two people.

Contact Info: I'll check private messages here most often.
Dates: 2nd to 9th
Special requests: No smoking
Casual warning that Barbie is charging over cost for hotel room while expecting people to room with a dog. Just a heads up
Sugar is my service dog @monkeyman_8, are you attacking me for having a mental illness? Also there is no set amount of what I can and cannot charge for me inviting someone to stay in MY ROOM on site. I took the initiative and booked in advance to secure my accommodations for this event. I don't care about you being upset that you can't find a room. If you didn't want to pay then you should leave it at that, not make ugly snide comments about me on this forum. Keep me out of your childish drama. 
Mentioning the dog might be nice as some people do have allergies. As far as payment goes, not getting involved.
You're scalping a hotel room @ a charity event. Charging people $100 more than room cost is ridiculous. This thread is for people to find roommates to help divide the cost, not take advantage of people to help pay for your trip.
Quote from MonkeyMan_8:
You're scalping a hotel room @ a charity event. Charging people $100 more than room cost is ridiculous. This thread is for people to find roommates to help divide the cost, not take advantage of people to help pay for your trip.

Sorry, it's my choice what I want to charge. Since you didn't book your room on time you could always get a room for yourself at full price? *shrugs* Scalping? You must not know how much the room is AFTER taxes! This forum is for people to find roommates to avoid not being able to attend, sorry. And @Habreno I always mention my service dog, for those who are booking, for that very reason...Thanks for reminding me that I need her. Also @Habreno If you're not getting involved please move along, thanks. At the end of the day, instead of declining and finding someone else you decided to attack me out of anger because I am handicap, you should be ashamed of yourself. I hope others steer clear from you, trouble maker.
lol I attacked you because you're charging $100 over hotel price. As Habreno said, the dog should have been mentioned in the original post, no matter what excuse you have for it. Stay special, snowflake
Edit history:
puwexil: 2017-03-31 10:26:48 pm
BarbiexEdge: 2017-03-31 02:35:18 pm
Yep you would know, since you have a room booked. LUL
I don't need to divulge my handicap unless someone is inquiring.
Edit history:
puwexil: 2017-03-31 09:44:49 pm
MonkeyMan_8: 2017-03-31 02:45:31 pm
I'm just saying that A) you're charging over cost and B) That you have a room with a dog.
This thread is for people to find people to room with, not to argue.
The Sid, Tehfewl: I added your name and Iceplug to TehFewl's existing post, looking for a roommate for the 3rd to the 10th. If this is not what your crew are looking for, please elaborate further.
Tehfewl: Do we need your July 1st to July 2nd request still? Please confirm. Thank you.
BarbiexEdge: Due to potential allergy concerns, I have noted that you have a service puppy in your post.

All posts prior to this have been addressed in the main post. If there are questions, concerns, or errors on my part, do not hesitate to contact me.
Suh-weet! My room is now full. Thanks for everyone who reached out to me privately! Good luck on your search Tongue
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
I am going to state this explicitly as GDQ staff:

BarbiexEdge: IF you are charging a rate with the intention of making a profit on a room (aka, not an attempt to share the room's cost, but more than the cost incl. taxes), that is a violation of hotel policy and is grounds for termination of the reservation. IF that is what you have done, you will need to refund the appropriate amounts to your roommates.

As an aside to all, animals in the room is important information that should be shared with potential roommates if searching in a public manner. You do NOT need to describe them as service animals, explain why you have them or why you're bringing them, or anything else. Some people have health concerns such as allergies and should have the information they need to make a judgment on whether they can stay in the room or not, nothing more.

Finally, the insults and language stop here. Keep this on track or bans will be issued. If there is a serious roommate issue that cannot be resolved amongst yourselves in private, then reach out to a GDQ staff member, via our contact page on our website.
@dangodofthunder I do not need the room request for the 1st and 2nd anymore, thank you.

Also, as of this morning the Room for the 3rd-10th is now full. I will post again if that changes.
Edit history:
That-guy911: 2017-04-01 11:15:10 pm
Username: that-guy911
Usernames of Others in your Group: None
Dates You Need a Room: July 1-10
Have You Booked a Room?: No
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): justinvarsenault@gmail.com, message me here, or honestly Facebook
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): None, cool with bed sharing or whatever, just need a place really
@dangodofthunder updating my posting

Username: Monkey Man
Usernames of Others in your Group: (@)GamesSwag
Dates Booked: 1-9th
Have You Booked a Room?: Yes, overflow hotel
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): @MovesLikeMine (twitter)
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): Don't be a jerk