--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
TheFuncannon: 2015-05-19 01:42:32 pm
TheFuncannon, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

-File name (15 character max)
-Shuggurath Glitch/Other Out of Bounds (No more than 10 minutes total.)

Here is the Shuggurath glitch
Edit history:
ChaoticAce: 2015-05-19 03:50:03 pm
ChaoticAce: 2015-05-19 03:50:02 pm
My runner name/handle on the GDQ website is Chaotic_Ace. I am running The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and I had two donation incentives in mind. The first is the typical file name incentive. The file name can be up to 8 characters long. The second incentive is for the run to be done on a NG+ file. On NG+ files, Link will be in his pajamas for the entirety of the run (see avatar picture) instead of wearing the hero's clothes, which is the main reason I am suggesting this. Also on NG+ files, any Hylian text throughout the run is translated to Japanese. Sea chart and triforce chart locations are also different than they would usually be. Any time difference between the files is negligible for a run as long as it is. At the very most a NG+ file may add 45 seconds on to the run.
A tile of dust
Thanks for the response, Klaige! To follow up on the romhack incentive, I talked to the other runner and decided that I will be the one running the level if the incentive is met. Estimate for running it live will be 10 minutes (worst case scenario).
Hey guys,
I was wondering why the default for Halo 3 has been set to easy Difficulty and the Incentive put for Legendary,
Is this just to follow in the same way we have done it with past Halos at GDQs?

I'm not an Easy runner but it would be very easy to run that difficulty if it comes to it which I hope it won't

I'm totally cool with it btw and I very much understand it because Legendary is always met, Just curious Smiley

Also anyone know who I talk to to get the info on the Schedule updated? - Doesn't have my twitch channel Tongue
DrTChops, Fallout
- Bid war for character gender
- Could also do character name (11 chars) but it's only shown briefly twice during the run
- Incentive to kill the Overseer at the end of the game (no extra time needed)
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Deus Ex Human Revolution

Donation war :
choose between rescuing your Pilot Malik or just let her die!
Would add up around 5mins.
Edit history:
AzureFlame4: 2015-05-20 04:46:21 pm
AzureFlame, Digimon World
-File name (6 characters max)
-Greymon (I will digivolve to Greymon instead of Birdramon. Adds about 5-10 minutes due to changes in RNG.)
altabiscuit, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
-Glitch Showcase

Time can be flexible for this depending on how much will be shown but the main thing I want to attempt is the Mario Bros wrong warp.  I'll either get it or crash the game trying.
Edit history:
Xelna: 2015-05-21 02:42:08 am
Xelna, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- Bonus run: EG Ganon (by Andy). Defeat Ganon, all glitches allowed.
- Adds 20 minutes to the estimated time.
First post updated once again.

-abiscuit  We will need exact details and time increases on the glitch showcase.  It's important staff knows exactly what goes into the incentive and how much time need be allotted for it.

-Xelna  As per the rules listed in the first post, staff will not be considering any incentive offers that add 15+ minutes to the estimate.
Edit history:
abiscuit: 2015-05-22 02:17:28 pm
Quote from Klaige:
First post updated once again.

-abiscuit  We will need exact details and time increases on the glitch showcase.  It's important staff knows exactly what goes into the incentive and how much time need be allotted for it.

Oh duh.  I'll need 10 minutes at most, but I can do it in 5 if pressed.  There's four major glitches I want to show off and I'll have save files ready to greatly reduce setup.

To further expand on this the glitches I want to show:

Double Luigi
Void Barrel
Mario Bros Wrong Warp (will likely crash the game instead)
And a glitch exclusive to the English version which I want to keep a surprise, I've only shown it on stream once and that was a long time ago.

If an incentive is made and met there's minor glitches I can show throughout the run which add barely any time and can be considered part of the extra 5-10 minutes the incentive would bring.
Totally Radical Awesome Game
CavemanDCJ, T.R.A.G.: Tactical Rescue Assault Group: Mission of Mercy AKA Hard Edge: Perfect Program: The Disaster Adventure
Incentive to not skip cutscenes.
Adds 30 minutes to the estimate. (estimate of 1 hour, 26 minutes)

Don't know how much the games infamous voice acting quality was a factor in the game getting accepted, but here it is. I won't be showing EVERY cutscene in the game, just the ones that are on the route. Failing that there's this for an incentive:

CavemanDCJ, T.R.A.G.: Tactical Rescue Assault Group: Mission of Mercy AKA Hard Edge: Perfect Program: The Disaster Adventure
Incentive to kill optional bosses
Adds 30 seconds to the estimate (maybe?)

Don't have to go out of my way for the extra fights. The game has a couple unskippable cutscenes anyway, so this might be a more appealing donation incentive if unwilling to give an extra 30 minutes to the game (god forbid)
hell, you could have both incentives go nuts.
Made Rule 5:  If your incentive will increase the time estimate of your game by more than 15 minutes it will not be considered (as per staff)  Larger in the intial post in the hopes that i don't have to keep posting it
Dime, Doom: Scythe
-Doom Guy is Now Twitch Doom, RIP chat.
(Adds no extra time to the run)

Also i changed up one of the emotes from dendiface but still have that version. Basically Dendiface is perfect as the doomguy grin face
but obviously it was taken off the global list. If anyone might know it would be rom i assume.

http://www.twitch.tv/kingdime/v/5361754
Professional Second Banana
Chrono Trigger - All incentives already included in estimate unless noted
100% run (All sidequests) - TBD when cutoff would be needed, but will be at least 1 hour in
Naming Crono, Marle, Lucca, Frog, Robo, Ayla, Magus (100% only), Epoch (100% only) - 5 character limits with no duplicate names allowed
Sing Gato's Song (+2 min in Any%, no change in 100%)
Death Peak Hug - Marle vs. Lucca (100% only)
Use WonderShot on Lavos Core instead of Elixir Overflow Glitch (100% only)
DuckTales
Difficulty incentive (Easy -> Difficult)
I know it says Difficult on the schedule already, but I submitted it intending for it to be an incentive.
This is already built into the estimate so it wouldn't add any time.
Edit history:
Jehuty: 2015-05-28 02:56:46 am
Jehuty: 2015-05-28 02:56:04 am
Quote from mrcab:
  Gets triggered by a code at the title screen, though the fight always occurs at the end of Sunflower's stage, so the incentive must be met before the game starts.
What this looks like in the middle of a run: http://www.twitch.tv/mrcab55/c/6621299?t=43m20s

Be careful with the using of control codes, you are running on (ng) any% but unlock anything can put your run on ng+, also, if you are interested, I can explain you my route cause now are tons of new strats that make possible sub 1 hour for any& and sub 1h19m for 100%, both on hard modes. so in normal and easy is even less time.
GamerDomey, Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue
A bid war between 3 different loading zone screens + title screen (normal, birthday, and christmas)
http://puu.sh/i5gsj/8c13052b05.jpg
http://puu.sh/i5guJ/44b692de85.jpg
http://puu.sh/i5gFu/66f4b61ce9.jpg

Bidwar for what language to choice for the run (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese).
Professional Second Banana
1 more for Chrono Trigger: Ending Bid War - Epoch Ending vs. Balloons Ending (100% only, Balloons Ending adds about 2 min)

I don't think this should be opened up for bids until the No Lavos Elixir Glitch incentive is met.
Edit history:
moofinmoofin: 2015-06-19 10:34:25 pm
moofinmoofin: 2015-06-19 10:34:15 pm
moofinmoofin: 2015-06-02 08:20:01 pm
Snow Problem
!!!!!!!!!!Please delete this post, update below and I want ot make sure OP sees.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
Quote from CosmykTheDolfyn:
CosmykTheDolfyn, Kirby's Avalanche vs Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
In both games, there are humorous bits of dialogue before each level begins that last roughly 20 seconds.  For a donation incentive, I could:
A) Read out the Kirby/Kracko conversation where Kirby tells Kracko he "couldn't hit a barn sized lightning rod" if Kirby's Avalanche wins the bid war.
B) Read Humpty's conversation where he squeezes three egg puns in two sentences if Mean Bean Machine wins the bid war.
Either would only take a few seconds and won't raise my estimate any.  Not sure how well it will work with the bid war between which game I play, but I figured I'd offer it.

I'm going to edit this one.  Picking out only one dialogue seems like a poor donation incentive.  I could showcase every dialogue after the run instead using the game's continue codes.  This would add ~10 minutes.
Keeper of TASBot
For TASBot Plays Mega Man, I'd like to propose a donation incentive for playing back Mega Man "game end glitch" in 00:32.11 by pirohiko & FinalFighter immediately after the TAS explanation Mega Man run.  I will already have the game loaded and I can complete the act of loading this movie file in a few seconds at most so it's just a matter of how much time I take explaining what just happened, likely around a minute long.  I believe I can absorb this in the existing setup time so no additional time should be needed on the schedule.

If this is the only donation incentive for the TASBot block it should be a very high one as the block is scheduled for the last day and generally attracts a fair bit of attention.  I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, I just want to set a goal that actually takes some effort to get to.  How about $20k? Smiley  Feel free to PM me if you have other suggestions for donation incentives.  Thanks!
Hello, it's GamerDomey. Can you please take my language donation incentive off for Hello Kitty? I think I'm just going to do the loading zone one because of time differences, thank you.
Aurilliux, Earthbound

Character name, 4 letters max (1 letter per character, otherwise it ruins the RNG manipulations.  Names would look something like S G D Q, where Ness is named S, Paula is named G, etc. If the name's less than 4 characters, I can just use dots or some other filler)
Player name, 24 letters max (Alpha-numeric, and can also include ". ' ~ - / ! ?" as well as a music note and an unnecessarily large O.)
Edit history:
moofinmoofin: 2015-06-19 10:44:53 pm
Snow Problem
Quote from moofinmoofin:
moofinmoofin, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

Custom Skater Bid War. I will make a number of custom characters beforehand, such as Trihex, Cosmo, or basically whoever, and whoever wins the bid war will be the character I use for the run. (I also wanted input on who I should create in the game, perhaps by staff or otherwise). Would prefer to make custom characters, as I will outfit them with my usual trick set.

This will not affect the estimate at all.

UPDATE:

I made the characters. Click hidden to be spoiled for the bidwar contestants. I have SETTLED!

Tito, Squid, and Twister http://i.imgur.com/th9ALOe.png