Use \ before commas in usernames
So aside from Aria of Sorrow, I can offer my commentary for:
-Earthbound
-Majora's Mask 3D
-Megaman The Wily Wars
-Space Station Silicon Valley
-Gargoyle's Quest
words on words on words
Couch for Resident Evil 4 will be Auddy07, RE_Snow, Outrage, Sleepwalker_92, and xtremelampshade (assuming they can all fit). This is 100% set in stone, but if they still need to confirm on SDA, I'll get them to make accounts and post.
Runs I can couch for:
Shenmue II
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout 3
The Wheel of Time
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Bastion

As for my own run, it's short and simple so I'll just have whatever friends want to be there.
Confirming couch for the following runs:
-DK64
-Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble
-Pokemon Puzzle League

Superstar Saga couch will be:
-2dos
-AlbinoAlbatross
-DarkTerrex (assuming he finishes an Any% run)
-Dragondarch

I can also provide commentary for the following runs:
-Dustforce
-Gargoyle's Quest
Confirming altabiscuit for the DK64 couch
Certified Wumbologist
I have spoken with Geoff and misskaddykins, and I will be on couch to commentate for Super Monkey Ball Deluxe and Octodad: Dadliest Catch upon their confirmation.
I would be happy to have PresJPolk on my couch for Ghosts 'N Goblins.  I expect to do most of the commentary myself though since I do not believe any of the other GnG runners are attending, so any other people on my couch would be a couple of my attending friends.

I can also provide commentary if needed for:
Gauntlet (NES)
The Legend of Zelda: Swordless
Ori and the Blind Forest: Andy and TheOurobori are plenty.
Bastion: SnowySnowWolf is confirmed. I don't think any other ASL runners are going to be present, so BubblesDelFuego and DrTChops are welcome to join as well.

I would like to couch for Half-Minute Hero and Shovel Knight.
Is PJ
I'd like to commentate for:
Maui Mallard
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
The Krion Conquest

I don't have a *lot* of experience with NES Ghosts 'n Goblins but I'm quite familiar with the arcade version (and I've been following the runs since kareshi's really really old runs).  If you need more people for that I can gladly help.

Also confirming Murphagator and Satoryu for Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2.
Edit history:
ChaoticAce: 2015-07-25 02:32:56 pm
ChaoticAce: 2015-05-26 10:56:56 am
The couch for The Wind Waker is closed. Figured I'd post so that you could put a couple commentators on the schedule. I will have (Twitch name/Twitter) TrogWW/@TrogWW and Wixyurns/@Vixyruns as well as a third whom is TBD at the event based off of who goes. If we decide who the third is before the schedule gets updated with the commentators I'll make a new post saying so and update this one.
Viking it up
Couch for Freedom Planet will be AlecK47 and Ghoul02.  I've checked with both of them and talked about this with Mylexsi, everyone's on board.
Confirmed for Ghouls 'N Ghosts couch:

PJ
Edobean (as princess Prin Prin)
(Closed) Couch for StarTropics will be DarkTerrex, Philosoraptor42, and Darkwing_Duck_sda.  I've talked with all 3 and we're all on board with this.
Keeper of TASBot
Quote from kirbymastah:
I'm also offering to couch for these games (but the runners haven't confirmed):

Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble
Pokemon Puzzle League
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
TASBot for Sonic Advance?

kirbymastah, I would be honored to have you couch with me for TASBot plays Sonic Advance.  Unlike a normal run where there's a lot of randomness this will be extremely scripted so it will involve "rehearsing" ahead of time to provide the best possible commentary during the run - would you be available to do a runthrough or two using a method of your choosing?

I am actively looking for couch commentary for TASBot plays Mega Man and TASBot plays Ikaruga.  If there are any runners familiar with either of these games who would be willing to provide commentary please let me know.  Thanks!
Stay chill, be cool.
So in addition to Half Minute Hero, I can do couch for Stretch Panic as well.
Everything's better with Magitek
Confirming WanderingMind, puwexil, and Vulajin for Half-Minute Hero.
Edit history:
Dolfinh: 2015-06-01 07:29:08 pm
Uhhhh 10
Just to make sure this is okay, am I allowed to request nobody on the couch / only have one other person on the couch? I'd be really comfortable only having one other person (cosmyk) or myself on the couch.
Yes, the runner has the final say on who (including possibly no one) sits on the couch and in the limited seating behind the couch.
Uhhhh 10
Cool. Thank you Vulajin!
Keeper of TASBot
I have confirmed that cleartonic will be on couch commentary for the TASBot plays Mega Man (Rockman) run.  Also, I should probably be marked as couch commentary for all three TASBot runs on the schedule just for completeness.

I still need someone to help couch for Ikaruga - if you or someone you know might be interested please let me know.  Thanks!
Edit history:
Studio: 2015-06-03 11:03:57 am
Studio: 2015-06-03 10:45:10 am
Studio: 2015-06-03 09:04:40 am
Going to be updating the OP today. I'll hit it up weekly after today.

Edit: Updated. Double check because it was a lot to process Tongue

Quote from Aquas:
Confirmed for Ghouls 'N Ghosts couch:

PJ
Edobean (as princess Prin Prin)

Additionally, if you posted that you were looking for people, I put it under Open, but added conditions and instructions to message.
Edit history:
molluskmoth: 2015-06-05 04:49:25 am
MoMo
I'll be doing additional commentary for Borderlands: The Presequel.

I would also couch for Minecraft and Bioshock Infinite (been talking to Ferret about it).
If Shaddex doesnt mind I'd also love be there for Wheel of Time although no additional commentary should be needed with him and Chops (the entire run is basically commentated).
HELLO!
Quote from Studio:
Going to be updating the OP today. I'll hit it up weekly after today.

I think you missed that Error confirmed me for GnG.

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/sgdq_2015_couch_commentary_thread_57.html
Feudal Family Lord
I've talked to Ferret, and he seemed amenable to the idea of me doing commentary for Bioshock Infinite, if there is room
Is PJ
DarkTerrex requested that I commentate the Wizards & Warriors race.  I am ok with this if feasel agrees.