Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SecretOfMana.html

Secret of Mana (ntscus) (snes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Uber-large-skip glitches]

Verifier Responses

Quote from StingerPA:
A/V is good, no cheating detected.

Very short, very solid run. The runner got all the major despawns of enemies, and the menuing at Neko was good.  The only things that really could be asked for is slightly better area movement, and critical hits on Mantis Ant.  Either way, it was an excellent run with very few mistakes.

Definitely giving this run an "Accept"

Quote from PvtCb:
Play quality is excellent. Runner is very familiar with the game. Movement and menuing is executed well, and Mantis Ant had decent crit luck.
A/V is solid, no cheating besides exploitation of very bad shop programming.

Easy accept for showcasing how silly the game is.

Quote from CyberBotX:
A/V good, no cheating detected. Very impressive to see this done in a real-time run. As noted by the runner, only handfuls of time can be saved and most of that is either in the Mantis Ant fight (as this one got no crits) or slightly better menuing. Overall, it was a treat to watch and I give it an accept.

Quote from Eternalspirit:
Broken game is broken. Accept.

Quote from Deuceler:
A/V:
Good

Cheating:
None, just an extremely broken game

Gameplay:
Was very solid, small improvements to be made and some better luck.

Easy accept, glad this run got so low in a short amount of time!

Quote from Yagamoth:
No cheating detected, and I can verify that everything is possible within this game. I am not exactly a video quality expert, but it looks very acceptable to me.

Slightly off movement at times. But here's to note - A lot of the "weird" and seemingly suboptimal movement also comes from manipulating enemy spawns, so there is probably a lot less time lost than initially seems to be the case. Further, the critical portions of this run are a quick Mantis Ant fight, clean menues and getting the frame perfect input to initiate the big skip glitch. All of those were executed very well.

Overall very solid run that will be very difficult to improve anytime soon.

An easy "Accept" from my end.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Overfiendvip'!
Thread title:  
Woooh grats Smiley
           never a frown
Thanks Freezard, and thanks to everyone who took the time to verify this. I actually wasn't certain this was going to be accepted since I felt like I had made one too many mistakes, and also wasn't sure if I calculated the timing/StatID correctly, so I am quite relieved. Might try to cut another second or two off of it someday.
What's that gemma?
I somehow missed that this was on the submission queue; I probably assumed it was the same listing as Stinger/Yaga's run.  Congrats anyway!

I really need to get around to updating my 1c run; SDA's run for that category is pretty outdated now.
           never a frown
Thanks. I was wondering if/when this would catch your attention and whether you'd want to update your 1P1C time, since I do think it would round out the page nicely once they're all there.