Smiley
Sad
<- 123456 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
What are the logistics of the marathon now that the schedule has been made? I know that we will be streaming from dummy accounts, but will there be a Mumble or Skype chat? Also, are we allowed to have people on the "e-couch" during our runs?
I just noticed that infinitemystery signed up but is not on the schedule. I assume this is an error?
Get over here!
The schedule is not finished yet.
Oh okay! My apologies then!
Vanilla H is mai waifu
just to be 100% sure, when it'll be my turn to stream, I'll stream directly on my channel or I'll have access to the ssm channel ?
Can you remove or just ignore Sonic 2 XL as a backup? I somehow lost my skills on it.
We will be using Mumble. But we currently have a big problem all of a sudden. Rubberduckyassassin3's Computer has began experiencing sudden crashes, and now, it wont even boot up.

There will be dummy accounts that everybody will stream from. At this point, I am asking people that of whom I have known for ages to help with the whole replacement host issue. Besides me, there will probably be another unless ducky can get his PC working.
So what's the scoop? I noticed the schedule kind of abruptly stop being filled in, I'm assuming due to RDA's comp issues.
The cake is a lie
https://t.co/oDVjYopBe5 Just found that via Twitter, second version of the schedule, and it seems full.
Well then. Guess my game got cut :(.
The cake is a lie
That's a shame :/
What was it by the way ?
Edit history:
BlackCatGaming: 2013-12-16 01:30:30 pm
BlackCatGaming: 2013-12-16 01:30:28 pm
Quote from Gyoo:
https://t.co/oDVjYopBe5 Just found that via Twitter, second version of the schedule, and it seems full.

I'm on that schedule twice, so I don't think it's 100% final.
On the same note, I'm on the schedule twice with the same game, might want to fix that.
Blasto Any %
Excellent!
Well, I really like this gamelist compared to the previous marathon. Lots of variety!
Terrible at games
I was cut as well, a shame. Have a good marathon, all!
102 Dalmations is on there twice as well it seems.
Terrible at games
Quote from Dangerless:
Well, I really like this gamelist compared to the previous marathon. Lots of variety!

Quote from Saint Connor:

As well as Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, and Banjo-Tooie (although those are MST/100%, any%/100% and any%/100%). I'm not sure how much I like that instead of giving other games a chance, but, I won't argue.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Just seen on the schedule that I'm playing Arkham City but the donation incentive is to beat the game in under a minute.  That was the incentive for James Pond 2 (an alternate game I offered).  Arkham City should have a bidding war for which Batsuit I wear (full list and pics here)
Edit history:
Dangerless: 2013-12-16 05:51:45 pm
Excellent!
Quote from Chiron97:
Quote from Dangerless:

Quote from Saint Connor:

As well as Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, and Banjo-Tooie (although those are MST/100%, any%/100% and any%/100%). I'm not sure how much I like that instead of giving other games a chance, but, I won't argue.

Perhaps. If it bothers you enough you should kindly talk to the host about it and see what you can do, you never know unless you ask.

However what you don't know is that Luigi's Mansion was in the last marathon about five or so times, half of which was because people didn't want to show up so a filler was needed.
Terrible at games
Quote from Dangerless:
Perhaps. If it bothers you enough you should kindly talk to the host about it and see what you can do, you never know.

However what you don't know is that Luigi's Mansion was in the last marathon about five or so times, half of which was because people didn't want to show up so a filler was needed.

That's quite sad, to be honest.

I mean, it just doesn't really make that much sense to me for the same game to be run more than once in the same marathon (unless for novelty/hype; i.e. Die Hard)
Excellent!
Quote from Chiron97:
Quote from Dangerless:
Perhaps. If it bothers you enough you should kindly talk to the host about it and see what you can do, you never know.

That's quite sad, to be honest.

I mean, it just doesn't really make that much sense to me for the same game to be run more than once in the same marathon (unless for novelty/hype; i.e. Die Hard)

I know and I do agree. I just said that because it was still better than the last marathon but I still wouldn't mind if other games and other people did get a chance and this list got tweaked a bit more.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApRe4nWoXQk9dENOaHJWQVFuNUJvLUNaUzhfZjU4dVE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
here is the schedule. Vark and his team are fixing any problems. So, thanks for your patience and sanity. Things are kinda hectic.
I am very sorry about how the schedule is turning out for some people that cannot be added. December 24th is a really tough day because as you know, it is christmas eve. a lot of runners said they were unavailable on this day. i am trying very hard to get this schedule ASAP. I am also going to take into account the list of people that would have been a good run and if the runner enters for a future SSM marathon, especially with the same game, im going to give it a higher priority. its not fair that some runs SHOULD make it but can't. It is just the way it works sometimes. I hope that anyone that is not in this marathon will enter again. Thanks
Terrible at games
You still have 102 Dalmatians any% twice, might want to replace that. I'll cede to the multiple category 1 game runs, but 102 should probably be fixed.
I also have to say thank you for some of these complaints because a lot of these were mistakes on our part from early on in the schedule making