List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I signed up Smiley
Just signed up Smiley
Signed up!
When is schedule going to be up?
i signed up
you guys can use my mumble server, i think you might have it ducky and firecrotch.
Skype is just really bad when it comes to large groups and its always on mic activation can be a pain.
Feel Free to contact me , i left my info in the submission form
Quote from zimsmlgpro:

10 days and counting - this is a good question...
decided to sign up. 
Terrible at games
I'm gonna need to practice, so it would definitely be useful if I knew if my game got in or not, I agree
Vanilla H is mai waifu
Quote:

that is the question.
Signed up for it, if you need a moderator I'm down.
Get over here!
Quote from zebdal:
Quote:

that is the question.

I wrote a tweet to Firecrotch219 and hope he'll show up here soon :/
The cake is a lie
I did the same yesterday :/
Get over here!
Well the last tweet was around 3:35 AM yesterday. I guess that's my time though? Not sure how Twitter handles that to be honest.
Edit history:
lecorbak: 2013-12-11 01:59:41 pm
Vanilla H is mai waifu
It looks like the organization is not that good.
they should give more informations and not wait the last day to give these informations.
sorry, but that's what I think.
The cake is a lie
So apparently the schedule will be up in 3 days, so on Sunday I guess.
(Had the info via Lynx who contacted Firecrotch on skype)
I agree that the lack of information this close to the marathon date is a bit unsettling but I try to give the benefit of the doubt. Mostly I would just like to know if my game is in the marathon so I can practice my run.
The cake is a lie
Same for me. I trained before knowing anything but it'd be pretty unfortunate if I don't have to run one of my games... just in terms of time "lost" in training.
Terrible at games
If I remember correctly, I submitted two categories, and I'm not sure which to practice. Got a new PB/WR by 2 seconds for any% last night though on my first run in about a month, so that's nice. I haven't run 100% in a while though, so if they accepted that I'd have to practice, which could take a bit.
Ate the extra spicy banana
Added Bastion to the list of games I'd like to run in the Marathon.

[Note if Red_Buddah, Vulajin, or Lawyer_Dog as to run the game, LET THEM INSTEAD! They are insanely good at this game!]
Hey everybody, you should expect to see the schedule finished within the next 3 days or so. The total ETA time for all of the runs is 122 hours, which is plenty of time for us Smiley I hope you are all excited about the marathon, and have a fantastic Holiday season!
Quote from Chiron97:
If I remember correctly, I submitted two categories, and I'm not sure which to practice. Got a new PB/WR by 2 seconds for any% last night though on my first run in about a month, so that's nice. I haven't run 100% in a while though, so if they accepted that I'd have to practice, which could take a bit.

Would you prefer to run Any%?
Terrible at games
I'll do either, whatever you think would be more entertaining.
Quote from Chiron97:

we currently have 122 hours on the marathon, so Any% is what you should run Tongue
Edit history:
firecrotch219: 2013-12-12 02:26:07 pm
By the way, I may not be around all of the time, so you can choose to ask Ducky about some stuff. After all, he is the actual founder of the marathon. The schedule should be done as soon as possible, I promise. I haven't been around lately due to school, but as far as I can tell, this marathon is organized. People submitted, we listened. Now, all we have to do is finish the schedule and we will be completely ready. As for games, we had a few duplicate offers for runs. So, the person with the best time should run that game. Others can still participate, however, if they offered a backup game, or a different game. Sorry for all of this confusion, and work on the schedule will begin as soon as Ducky gets home today. If you have any more questions, tweet at me @Firecrotch219
Terrible at games
Quote from firecrotch219:
Quote from Chiron97:

we currently have 122 hours on the marathon, so Any% is what you should run Tongue

Well, it adds ~5 minutes, but any% would definitely be more consistent; 100% actually is not a marathon-friendly category, I realized, because there's two things that if I miss, which isn't hard, 100% is unattainable. So I'll go for any%.