Smiley
Sad
<- 123456
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
gl to everyone in this marathon. i'm sad my game must've gotten erased in the inital process but i'm not mad.  i'll just use that as motivation to try to better myself in some more games for a future marathon.  can't wait to watch. 
Edit history:
firecrotch219: 2013-12-20 02:10:38 pm
Quote from Dangerless:
Quote from jamacanbacn:
Skype is extremely unstable compared to mumble and any other VoIP program.it has little flexibility , hogs your connection, and neglects sound cancelation .

Mumble is running on a dedicated server, Has many sound settings,low latency,and much higher quality overall. Not to mention it can host up to 50 people(this server at least)

You can get it here mumble.sourceforge.net

I still won't use it.

Dangerless, I know you on a more personal level, so I don't care who sees this. I'm not starting an argument with you here, but it seems like that is all you ever try to do whenever something big happens, whether it's a new route, glitch, or even just something like this marathon. Last time you were complaining about everything and then quit the day before the marathon because you didn't like some of the people. If anything, you should be happy you are even in this marathon because last time you almost made us completely screw up the last one. Now, I am EXTREMELY stressed out, same as Vark and everyone else whom has helped with this marathon. So, all we are asking for is your cooperation. And if it is that big of a deal that you can't use this software just because you don't like it, then why don't you PM me on Skype. I can't satisfy everybody, that is truly impossible.
Edit history:
Dangerless: 2013-12-20 02:31:01 pm
Excellent!
Quote from firecrotch219:
Quote from Dangerless:
Quote from jamacanbacn:
Skype is extremely unstable compared to mumble and any other VoIP program.it has little flexibility , hogs your connection, and neglects sound cancelation .

Mumble is running on a dedicated server, Has many sound settings,low latency,and much higher quality overall. Not to mention it can host up to 50 people(this server at least)

You can get it here mumble.sourceforge.net

I still won't use it.

Dangerless, I know you on a more personal level, so I don't care who sees this. I'm not starting an argument with you here, but it seems like that is all you ever try to do whenever something big happens, whether it's a new route, glitch, or even just something like this marathon. Last time you were complaining about everything and then quit the day before the marathon because you didn't like some of the people. If anything, you should be happy you are even in this marathon because last time you almost made us completely screw up the last one. Now, I am EXTREMELY stressed out, same as Vark and everyone else whom has helped with this marathon. So, all we are asking for is your cooperation. And if it is that big of a deal that you can't use this software just because you don't like it, then why don't you PM me on Skype. I can't satisfy everybody, that is truly impossible.

Oh boy this again, if you want to bring up the past I will. I complained because Luigi's mansion showed up about 4-5 times, that doesn't count for the times a filler was needed and Luigi's mansion was used, I complained that this took up time for other runners because it did and you gave priority for the same game to other people and I rose a an argument about it. I was NOT the only one that complained at the time about it, I was just more vocal than the others were.

People started getting mad with the facts and I backed out, but I felt guilty about it and got back into it at the last minute since it was Ducky's first marathon. So stop living in the past and get off my back about that, you are doing nothing more than making this marathon look bad and attacking me.

The original post here did not say what means of contact were going to happen during the marathon. I assumed Skype and Mumble were going to be the options again, it is not my fault you couldn't this figure out this before hand and edit the OP and I had  to wait for about 4-5 pages to get an idea what was going to be used.

You should know as well as I do why I won't use Mumble, this is because it is UNSTABLE FOR ME AND IT OVERTAKES RANDOMLY MY MIC causing it to either not detect or not even enabling it.

Since this is a problem for YOU, then I kindly request to be removed from the marathon. I'm sorry, but I just can't use something that doesn't work for me.
Terrible at games
I'm going to ignore the ongoing drama to ask a question, how is e-couch going to work? I assume it's going to be the LIVE channel on the mumble server, but can we just pop into it whenever we want or should we PM runners if we want to commentate?
There are 3 or 4 Mumble rooms for people to use, you can message the host on mumble and they may or may not add you to that chat room.
There is no Drama, Dangerless and I just hugged it out <3
Edit history:
Dangerless: 2013-12-20 02:58:07 pm
Excellent!
Firecrotch and I fixed our conflict, we hugged and ate some pizza. It's all good now.

EDIT: Got sniped. OpieOP
My run is in less than 12 hours, and I haven't been contacted.  I'm sure it's forthcoming, but since I'll need to sleep before my run with a 4:30 am timeslot, I want to get myself ready to go sooner rather than later.

I've installed Mumble as well, so we should be fine there.
yes. i believe in a previous post on this thread, firecrotch has given out a mumble server
mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru
Port:60554

Just felt like I needed to do this again, and anyone that really prefers Skype, then we can use that. Skype info: thayredhead219
Edit history:
lecorbak: 2013-12-21 12:03:33 pm
Vanilla H is mai waifu
just saying but xsplit server doesn't work.
if it doesn't work when it'll be my turn, I could not stream at all
The cake is a lie
...can't you just use OBS ?
Is it possible to quickly lower my incentive from 40$ to 10$?
Vanilla H is mai waifu
OBS doesn't work
I guess you have a not-good-enough GPU like myself, then. Literally the one bad thing about OBS.
If you have to use OBS, it will work if we use skype. So, everything should be fine.
I think it will work, anyways..
Edit history:
lecorbak: 2013-12-21 01:03:48 pm
Vanilla H is mai waifu
I said OBS doesn't work. I tried for hours to use OBS on my 2 computers, so I know what I am saying.
Xsplit works on my old computer, not on my new one, it doesn't want to connect itself to xsplit server.
all my drivers are already updated.
I don't understand at all.
if only we didn't have to connect to xsplit server to stream with xsplit, it would be not a problem.
Strange...I would say if you have time to try to reinstall maybe?
Only Offense Will Survive
Just wanted to apologize again that I wasnt able to do the run. The bronchitis was too heavy so I had to go the hospital a few days ago and had to stay in bed so I wasnt able to stream the whole week. Fortunately a good replacement could be found. I wish you a very sucessful marathon!
Anyone who has Teamviewer info - get in the stream now pl0x.

Stream is running on free flow - no one here can actually change the layout / stop-start the timer etc.
Ate the extra spicy banana
So what was the end result from the marathon?