--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
firecrotch219: 2013-11-19 02:26:34 pm
firecrotch219: 2013-11-18 05:03:50 pm
Hello! This Seasonal Speedruns Marathon will be from December 20 at 8:00p.m. EST (7:00p.m. CST) to December 24.
The Founder is RubberDuckyAssassin3 and the Co-founder is Firecrotch219

You can watch the live stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/seasonalspeedrunsmarathon

*This is online, and we will be re-streaming from dummy accounts on twitch*

We are raising money for Autism Speaks http://www.autismspeaks.org/

We are looking for speedrunners of various games, and people who may just want to be helpful in some way, shape, or form!

We want this to look very professional, so we would prefer you had a capture card of some sort if you want to run in the marathon.

If you wish to run in this Marathon, please fill out the form at: http://bombch.us/P2w

We will try to have the Schedule for this Marathon finished and posted a week or more prior to the marathon date, and it will be added onto this post when it is finished.

If you have any questions, leave them below or contact us via Skype or Twitch (same names as seen above)

Try to spread the word about the marathon (if you want).

Thanks! Have a great Holiday Season!

UPDATE: When the schedule is made, it will be found HERE: http://bombch.us/P6j
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Softman25: 2013-11-18 10:22:10 pm
Signed up, should be a hoot! Cheesy

EDIT: If you need any backend help, or modding the chat during or whatever, just give me a buzz!
Signed up, had fun at the last marathon, looking forward to this one as well.
Get over here!
Signed up. Looking forward to more marathon luck.
Ate the extra spicy banana
Signed up. Will be fun Smiley
Vanilla H is mai waifu
you can run more than one game ?
Lost in Wonderland
this format looks familiar XD signed up
Just realised this clashes with both Segathon and the A-Z marathon...
Edit history:
Dangerless: 2013-11-19 09:24:41 am
Dangerless: 2013-11-19 09:23:54 am
Excellent!
I would submit to this knowing if the problems from the last marathon are better/improved. There was a lot of streamkey passing around in the last marathon because the host couldn't re-stream some peoples stream along with falling asleep, causing to fall behind schedule causing confusion. Adding to this was it wasn't a consistent stream, meaning the marathon was broken down into 6-8 hour segments each day then starting up again a few or so hours later killing large amounts of hype and more confusion for viewers.

If all the above has been improved or fixed I will try to submit.
Quote from zebdal:
you can run more than one game ?

Yes you can run more than 1 game Cheesy
Quote from Dangerless:
I would submit to this knowing if the problems from the last marathon are better/improved. There was a lot of streamkey passing around in the last marathon because the host couldn't re-stream some peoples stream along with falling asleep, causing to fall behind schedule causing confusion. Adding to this was it wasn't a consistent stream, meaning the marathon was broken down into 6-8 hour segments each day then starting up again a few or so hours later killing large amounts of hype and more confusion for viewers.

If all the above has been improved or fixed I will try to submit.

everything has been fixed, it will be never ending streams and we are going to make accounts to restream this is going to be much more organized now with some experience
Quote from Softman25:
our last one did to, there is just so many to not run into marathons this will still be fun and sucessful, and we will let u knoww if we need the extra help
Quote from Rubberduckyassassin3:
Quote from Softman25:
our last one did to, there is just so many to not run into marathons this will still be fun and sucessful, and we will let u knoww if we need the extra help

just make sure its not after Christmas cause the last thing we want is to conflict with agdq
Vanilla H is mai waifu
Quote:

Well, I already signed up.
Dunno if I can add games later.
Quote from zebdal:
Quote:

You can.
The cake is a lie
Just signed up with one game and one backup.

If I get the opportunity to be contacted, maybe I'll add some other things Smiley
Guys I am the host of the marathon, if u have any questions ask me and Firecrotch219
u can ask me here
or u can contact me on these accounts
Twitch: Rubberduckyassasssin3
Twitter: @MillerRDA
Quote from zebdal:
Quote:

t depends on if we need even more fillers or if we do a bonus stream, just contact me my skype is the same as my username
Quote from Gyoo:
Just signed up with one game and one backup.

If I get the opportunity to be contacted, maybe I'll add some other things Smiley

Thats awesome thanks man, and maybe u will
Speed Gaming Is Fun
Thank you all so much for entering cant wait to get more entres <3
I will continuing to spread the word Rda
signed up for super mario world run
I signed up for Ninpen Manmaru. Hopefully I make the cut :3
ok i didn't like the last time I was in this but i'll try again
i entered castlevania aria of sarrow itd be great to help out