Konasumi: 2016-11-13 06:19:11 pm
Game: Initial D

Category 1: Story Mode
Estimate 1: 0:55:00
Video 1: https://www.twitch.tv/konasumi/v/100894572

Category 2: Practice Mode
Estimate 2: 0:20:00
Video 2: Video: https://www.twitch.tv/konasumi/v/100958396

Misc Info: Story Mode features humorous cutscenes and lots of drifting. Practice Mode is similar to story mode, but has less humor and more drifting. Willing to race against other runners.

-------------------------------------

Game: R4: Ridge Racer Type 4

Category: Any%
Estimate: 0:35:00
Video: https://www.twitch.tv/konasumi/v/100894932
Misc Info: R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 is a racing title featuring intense races, beautiful environments, and an awesome soundtrack. Willing to race against other runners.

Game: Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013

Category: Campaign
Estimate: 0:07:00
Video: https://www.twitch.tv/konasumi/v/72465310
Misc Info: You are a sentient vacuum cleaner who must clean up their owner's apartment. Willing to race against other runners.

Game: Pencil Sharpening Simulator

Category 1: 100 Pencils
Estimate 1: 00:50:00
Video 1: https://www.twitch.tv/konasumi/v/96990235

Category 2: 10 Pencils
Estimate 2: 00:07:00
Video 2: https://www.twitch.tv/konasumi/v/96643611

Misc Info: You must sharpen pencils with the help of a drill. Willing to race against other runners.

Availability: Any day from 6:30 PM to 12:00 AM EST.
Game: Shrek 2 (PC)

Category: Any% Glitchless
Estimate: 0:40:00
Video: https://www.twitch.tv/wonderj13/v/100963983

Misc Info: Glitches features out of bounds, while glitchless features plenty of sequence breaks. Story wise, follows the plot of the movie pretty nicely. Willing to race against other runners.

Game: Initial D

Category: Story Mode
Estimate: 0:55:00
Video: https://www.twitch.tv/wonderj13/v/96640202

Misc Info: You drift throughout every race and your treat for doing so is getting to watch hilarious cutscenes in between each race. Willing to race against other runners.

Availability:
Anytime after the 12th. Time Frame: 8:00PM - 5:00 AM CST, due to change, will notify in advanced.
Game: Chrono Trigger
Category: Any% No LSS
Estimate: 3:00:00
Info:
> Chrono Trigger is an RPG speedrun that distinguishes itself through the optimisation of the run, which is mainly achieved via full game RNG manipulation.
> Race with CK.
Available:
> Dec 11 (Sun), 12-5pm EST (strongly preferred)
> Dec 12-16, 11-5pm EST

Thanks eLmaGus! <3
Edit history:
duckfist: 2016-11-13 08:04:34 pm
duckfist: 2016-11-13 07:56:00 pm
Game: Ninja Gaiden
Estimate: 15m00s
Misc Info: A solid platformer notorious for its extreme difficulty in casual play, the Ninja Gaiden speedrun has a high technical ceiling, smooth movement, good tunes, and very little downtime.
Projected Availability: 9pm ET to 3am ET weekdays, and any time on weekends

Game: Super Mario Bros. 3
Category: Warpless
Estimate: 1h00m00s
Misc Info: A story about a Plumber Ninja with a magic mushroom addiction who discovers that he can transform into a raccoon and shoot fire from his armpits, and must use his newfound powers to stop Dennis Hopper and his turtle army from taking over the world.

Game: Battle Kid 2: Mountain of Torment
Category: Any% Normal
Estimate: 1h20m00s
Misc Info: The greatest retro homebrew game ever made, this NES title is a mix of I Wanna Be the Guy, Mega Man, and Metroid, executed brilliantly.  It has an amazing original soundtrack, non-stop fast-paced movement, tons of mashing, and more polish than most games in the NES library.

Game: Environmental Station Alpha
Category: Usurper Ending (no OoB)
Estimate: 1h00m00s
Misc Info: Quickly becoming one of my favorite games, this is an exceptional indie metroidvania game known for its difficulty and massive amount of complex post-game content. This category tackles some of the toughest bosses and bonus content to achieve one of the game's many endings using an original route I've been working on. Sequence breaks, fast movement, good music, etc.  Estimate will probably go down as I continue messing with it.
updated my availability slightly, in original post
Edit history:
097Aceofspades: 2016-11-13 10:39:42 pm
097Aceofspades: 2016-11-13 10:38:43 pm
097Aceofspades: 2016-11-13 10:38:18 pm
dale
Game: Refunct
Esitimate: 00:03:00

WR Video:

AGDQ Submission Video:

Misc. Info: Game is a 1st person platformer where the goal is to hit buttons. The run has a huge amount of technical skill, and I have heard from others is a very fun watch. Willing to do this as a race with others

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game: ClusterTruck
Estimate: 00:25:00

WR Video:

Video with commentary:

Misc. info: Game that was very popular when it first came out casually, and has been steadily growing as a speed game. The run uses a ton of little glitches and exploits, and is a fun watch for anyone who hasn't seen it before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game: ClusterTruck
Category: Twitch Integration%
Estimate: 00:30:00

Misc. Info: Not a real category, but twitch integration can be fun for chat, Possible race

Video: No video for this one as I never uploaded one to my channel, but the run is the exact same as Any%, with the only difference being twitch chat messes with you

Game: Mr. President
Category: Wrestling%
Estimate: 00:05:00

Video:

Misc. Info: This game is 100% a meme game

Availability: I am available all days. Best time are anywhere from Noon to 4 am CST, although I would prefer it to be after 3 PM CST.

I must simply laugh.
Submissions are closed! Thank you all for submitting, we will take the week to decide upon a schedule! Cheers!
Why Hello it is Me
Edited my availability! My apologies on not editing that earlier.
Edit history:
Enasper: 2016-11-17 07:17:09 pm
Enasper: 2016-11-17 07:16:14 pm
Enasper: 2016-11-17 07:03:20 pm
Enasper: 2016-11-17 07:02:17 pm
Enasper: 2016-11-17 06:55:01 pm
Game: Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters
Estimate: 01:00:00 (1 hour)
Misc Info: One evening, two sisters ventured out during a full moon and encoutered a witch that cast a spell to turn the eldest into a fairy. This is an adventure to defeat the witch and cure their curse.

Game: Proxy Blade Zero
Category: Easy (Any%)
Estimate: 00:30:00
Misc Info: Anima has set his eyes on world domination. You're goal is to search and destroy him before he can set out his master plan. This is a hack n' slash action game that I picked up on the fly and It's pretty cool.

Game: Ragnarok Battle Offline
Category: Thief Any% (Main Story, No DLC)
Estimate: 01:45:00
Misc Info: A Ragnarok Online fan game! No real story, just a fun 2D beat em' up. I thought I'd throw it out there. Swordsman is the fastest but it's not all too interesting to watch.

Availability: Friday 10PM EST to Sunday 10PM EST (Pretty much all weekend)

Typed this out in a rush before looking at the close date. Honestly, I have no clue how to remove posts so I'll just leave this here.
Edit history:
honorableJay: 2016-11-17 08:35:03 pm
The Dork Knight himself.
***edit*** didn't see the closed post. Move it along people.
I must simply laugh.
No worries about the posts, at the same time I had to run Breath of Fire 3 all night for the Relay that is currently going on and I am going to have to artifically fix my sleep schedule so the cuts are going to be published tomorrow (on Monday) instead, thank you for understanding.
I must simply laugh.
The Game List is finished and you can find it right here ! I will try to get the Schedule done by the start of next week.
Why Hello it is Me
Woohoo! Getting the water in my shower ready because I could sure use a good scrubbing!
DO THE MEATEO
Awesome! So do we have a tagline for this Scrubathon? The Best of the Bad? Mistakes Aplenty? Too Many Dishes to Scrub?
The cake is a lie
Is there a Discord server or anything to gather up the runners ?
Yeah, there's a Discord, Gyoo. Goose will send that out to Runners when schedule is posted I do believe Smiley
I must simply laugh.
Update for today: I will need tomorrow morning  to finish the scheudle, im about 4/5 done right now but will still need a little bit additional work on it and need to hear back from some people.
And yes I will release Discord Info tomorrow aswell.
I must simply laugh.
Alright friends, at long last and after another 10 hours of working on this, I did finally put up the Schedule! You can find it in the same Document that the Game List is on in a different Tab (For reference, this one right here )

Additionally I was able to squeeze in 4 more Games than anticipated in the Schedule, as 007 Agent Under Fire (MrShasta), Final Fantasy VII (CreativeEly), Adventures of Rad Gravity (GinTatsu) and Dragon Quest IV Famicom (TheCowness) made it onto the Schedule!

Aswell I did update the Backup Games list, adding Final Fantasy PSP (4 Runners), Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals (Crushdude), Hebereke (EngiBlack) and Marathon 2 and Marathon Infinity (tbcr).

Should any of the Runners have complaints about these changes, please let me know asap so I can try to adjust things as needed.

We will of course have a DISCORD SERVER that I STRONGLY recommend all runners and commentators and whatnot to join. You can find it right here: discord.gg/0fyYAOBzwZ1FJv2U (you are free to invite others participating in any way through this link of course).

Hope the schedule is to your liking, again LET ME KNOW ASAP if  something does not work out. Thank you all and happy scrubing in 2 weeks!
this may have been answered or not, as i didnt' go back and look, is there a server we are streaming to, or just our streams are being restreamed?