Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Since I'm actually an idiot. I meant after 5pm on thursday in my availability.
My availability has kinda heavily changed. I won't be available for pretty much the entire weekend (24th-26th)
Hi.

Could you change the "doicm" name next to Battle Network 2 to "Tterraj42"? I was posting on behalf on him, and I have no skill atm in speedrunning that game. Thanks!
I must simply laugh.
Alright folks, we have a schedule! I somehow managed to waste all day to finish this up faster than i thought. Please give me feedback as soon as possible if you cant do your timeslot so i can adjust things, I am pretty confident that (as usual) I missed something small or somebody is somewhere where he shouldnt be.

A fortunate sideffect was that i was able to actually add 3 additional Games to the schedule due to me miscalculating the hours available, so there you go. (Le_Hulk, FellVisage and Highspirits got 1 more game in from the Backup List and Jonoabbo was able to get one in from his submissions)

The Discord Server is the one we used last year, so if you want the Info on that (if you are no on there yet), PM me wherever you see me (IRC/Twitch/SDA/another Discord Server) OR if you are on the Server and know somebody who is in the marathon, feel free to send them an invite link aswell. Same deal for commentators you might have, feel free to invite them to the Server.

We will be getting a Banner aswell in the next few days, layouts are being worked on.

All that is left is to wait for this to start i suppose! Hope its gonna be as enjoyable for everybody as it is for me.
My time slot works. You got this up faster than I expected, but you can adjust Hybrid Wrestler's estimate to 25:00.
1) Woo, thanks for including me!
2) Looks like I'm scheduled to start at 10am EDT on the Saturday, which is 7am my time - kiiinda rough. I know FF5's relatively long and therefore doubtless harder to move around, but if there's any way it could be less early, I'd be very grateful. (My ideal starting availability's still (in EDT): Saturday/Sunday 12pm-11pm, weekdays (excluding Thursday the 23rd) 10-11pm.) Thank you!
Hi, I was put on Monday June 27 at 4AM. Turns out I have an exam that day, and I need to be switched to some time from noon that day to the end of the marathon
T r i P T e a M
Any chance you could move my FF3 run a few hrs back? That timeslot isn't very good to me specially on those days where I'll probably be buyin stuff and preparing finishing touches for my sgdq trip. Actually if you could move it anywhere Sunday/Monday would be perfect to me but if that can't be done, then just a few hrs back on wednesday I'd be ok with tyvm.
DO THE MEATEO
If maths serves me my timeslot is perfect. Thanks mate Smiley
My time slot is fine, but if I get pushed back later in the day on the 28th that's cool, too.  Just means I don't have to take the day off.
The Dork Knight himself.
My timeslot is good. I'll put in for the day off tomorrow and hope for the best.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Gymfreak739:
Hi, I was put on Monday June 27 at 4AM. Turns out I have an exam that day, and I need to be switched to some time from noon that day to the end of the marathon

pushed you a little past noon that day, hope that works out

Quote from NachoYacopu:
Any chance you could move my FF3 run a few hrs back? That timeslot isn't very good to me specially on those days where I'll probably be buyin stuff and preparing finishing touches for my sgdq trip. Actually if you could move it anywhere Sunday/Monday would be perfect to me but if that can't be done, then just a few hrs back on wednesday I'd be ok with tyvm.

SGDQ? HELLO? how is scrubathon not more important?!?!?!?!?!?! anyways its gonna be tough but ill get you to somewhere different
Edit history:
Tterraj42: 2016-06-22 09:31:28 am
Games!
Edit: Sorted it out on discord
FYI, it's 4 days until my run, and I have not been contacted with any runner information such as streaming logistics, voice channel, etc.
Quote from Gymfreak739:
FYI, it's 4 days until my run, and I have not been contacted with any runner information such as streaming logistics, voice channel, etc.

see

Quote from eLmaGus-:
The Discord Server is the one we used last year, so if you want the Info on that (if you are no on there yet), PM me wherever you see me (IRC/Twitch/SDA/another Discord Server) OR if you are on the Server and know somebody who is in the marathon, feel free to send them an invite link aswell. Same deal for commentators you might have, feel free to invite them to the Server.
The Dork Knight himself.