page  <- 123456789101112 <- 1 ... 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Tide:
Elmagus - any chance you can reschedule my time slot?

working on it my friend, i made a mistake with your timeslot but im trying to fix it
Insanity Prelude
Excellent, just wanted to make sure you didn't miss it.
Set my alarm for 5am on the 16th.
The times on the schedule work for me.
Games!
Is it too late to request a time change? Monday morning will be a bit rough to make. Tuesday (anytime) or later would help tremendously.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Tterraj42:
Is it too late to request a time change? Monday morning will be a bit rough to make. Tuesday (anytime) or later would help tremendously.

put you tuesday but very early, lmk if that works
Games!
I can work with that. Thank you.
Came to say that my timeslot will work perfectly fine!
Edit history:
Zecks: 2015-12-10 08:02:03 am
sukusuku hakutaku
my time should be fine barring some family xmas obligations popping up. i'll update u asap if so.
edit: i'll be away for a while on the weekend but should be back 2~3 hours before my run

whats the hangout for streaming info / logistics etc. ?
I must simply laugh.
I will repost the schedule and instructions here:

Instructions: bombch.us/BseQ
Schedule:    bombch.us/BtV0
When I click on the discord invite, it says that the link has expired
#FailFish
Are Skype/Discord just for setup? Or are they required to have up during our run?

I ask because my computer doesn't really handle being in a voice call and streaming at the same time very well.  I can make it work, but for my game stream to be good quality, it's best if I don't have a call up.
Quote from Antilles58:
Are Skype/Discord just for setup? Or are they required to have up during our run?

I ask because my computer doesn't really handle being in a voice call and streaming at the same time very well.  I can make it work, but for my game stream to be good quality, it's best if I don't have a call up.

Only need it for setup, unless you have someone commentating on your run
I never got a link to a discord server or anything? Is there one to prepare and test stream and restream setups?
Takahashi Meijin
So I saw I made the schedule for this marathon, but never received any word in a PM or Email I was running it! I was busy with stuff and completely forgot, my bad!

Sucks I missed it, but Pink Pajamas did a good job

Cool marathon though, I enjoyed it