Smiley
Sad
page  <- 123456789101112 -> <- 1 ... 11, 12 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Schedule looking good. Apologies again for the constant changes to my availability. Looking forward to the marathon!
Everything works for me, great job as always.
Yeah, Max kudos. My time slot is perfect.
Things  are Kosher on my end, Its a  couple days after my TFF4 run so things should be in good shape for a decent run
I should also note due to my availability that i may be able to swap with other runners if necessary there is a big emphasis on might, but it wouldn't hurt to run it by me if needed
Hi Magus, I'm really sorry, I wrote down my availability time wrong. Is it possible we could move my run to some time in the evening or sometime on the day before? Really sorry for the inconvience
Insanity Prelude
I'll probably still be at work at 4:20. Is it possible to move to a later time? 7:30-8:00pm start should be okay. Sunday at 7:30 EST is another option.
Edit history:
Kythol: 2015-12-06 06:45:46 pm
LennyPls
Based on the schedule given, I won't be able to perform the Ty 1 run on the first day of the marathon. I probably should have been more specific when mentioning WHICH Saturday I would be available, which would have been the 19th. I completely blame myself for that part (sorry about that!), but based on finals, I WILL be available late Wednesday until the last day of the marathon. If anyone that has a run on any date from the 16th (after 10 pm EST) to the 20th could possibly switch with me (my time slot is Saturday the 12th from 10:10 am until 11:15 am EST), I would be 100% grateful for it.

If you are available and willing to switch with me, you can either say so here, send me a message, tweet at me (xKythol is my twitter handle), or message me on twitch (Kythol is my twitch username).
Very Thanks..!!
My time slots are looking good.
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Sorry, I'm going to have to pull out for personal mental health reasons. I really did want to run in this and looked forward to it. But I'm not going to be able to speedrun for an indefinite period of time.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from n_man36:
Hey there, it has come to my attention at the last minute that I would not be available at all on the 19th for Sonic Rush. However, I was talking to Mr_Shasta and he also was unavailable to do his Squeak Squad run on the 17th due to his work schedule. We were wondering if we could have Sonic Rush and Squeak Squad swapped to meet our unexpected scheduling needs.

Thanks!

Done

Quote from VB_srl:
Hi Magus, I'm really sorry, I wrote down my availability time wrong. Is it possible we could move my run to some time in the evening or sometime on the day before? Really sorry for the inconvience

Would you be able to play Thursday at ~2 PM EST?

Quote from Kythol:
If you are available and willing to switch with me, you can either say so here, send me a message, tweet at me (xKythol is my twitter handle), or message me on twitch (Kythol is my twitch username).

Would you be able to run Friday morning between 8-10 AM EST?

Quote from DeadRobots:
Sorry, I'm going to have to pull out for personal mental health reasons. I really did want to run in this and looked forward to it. But I'm not going to be able to speedrun for an indefinite period of time.

I am sorry to hear that, hope you will get better soon.
LennyPls
Quote from eLmaGus-:
Quote from Kythol:

Would you be able to run Friday morning between 8-10 AM EST?

Yes, I would definitely be able to. If you could fit me in anywhere during that time period that'd be great!
Nice work on the schedule. Everything looks good on my end. I'm looking forward to the marathon!

Also, AlecK47 will be providing commentary for my run (KotOR 2). Thanks again, Alec! Cheesy
Thanks for the time slot for me! Works great for me!

Also, one *small thing* - I have to (naturally) switch RCA cables to my capture card from the Xbox to the SNES, so that may cause some sort of delay. In the past online marathons, I've had some small tech issues with making sure it works properly if I do it fast. I'll be sure to explain that during the switch and can open up the dead time for anything during that time.

Also, I use a very cheap capture card, so there may be an audio delay after 30 minutes. I honestly don't know how to fix that, and it seriously annoys me. Any help to fix that from anyone here would be awesome.

(For reference - this is what I'm using http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vhs-to-dvd-8-0-deluxe-windows/8428539.p?id=1219333211805&skuId=8428539)
Looks great. I don't have my work schedule for next week yet, but there shouldn't be any problems.
^_^
Hey there! I'm happy with my slot. I will keep trying to bully someone into a race. Should be okay since it would not affect the estimate one bit. Any objections to that?
Last thing: maybe I just overread it, but what's the link to the Discord server?

Thanks!
Quote from Oh_DeeR:
Hey there! I'm happy with my slot. I will keep trying to bully someone into a race. Should be okay since it would not affect the estimate one bit. Any objections to that?
Last thing: maybe I just overread it, but what's the link to the Discord server?

Thanks!

He'll be making a how and what guide today. You didn't miss it :^)
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Oh_DeeR:

Thanks!

Sadly, if they did not submit i cant have them participate. I already shot down 2 race offers. it's simply unfair to people who actually submitted and got shot down for a game to let others in without even submitting.

And with that being said, I did create the instructions. They can be found here: http://bombch.us/BseQ
(let me know if the discord link actually works since... yeah im relatively new to mainting a server myself)

I am probably going to add things that will unevitably get asked frequently to the document as time progresses, but for now it holds the essential information.
IF you have questions please contact me via Discord or Skype, aswell as for setting up your run should run through either of those.

Cheers guys, lets hope for a great marathon!
Edit history:
Oh_DeeR: 2015-12-07 09:14:39 am
^_^
Quote from eLmaGus-:
[...]

Alright. Yeah, that's just fair. Next time I'll bully better and faster. :^)
Thanks for the link!
Quote from eLmaGus-:
Done

Quote from VB_srl:

Would you be able to play Thursday at ~2 PM EST?

I really can't do anything before 5PM on the weekdays, sorry :/
I must simply laugh.
Quote from VB_srl:

how about 7:25 PM on thursday? : )
Quote from eLmaGus-:
Quote from VB_srl:

how about 7:25 PM on thursday? : )

Yeah that works. Thanks for being so flexible.
I do have some plans a few hours after my timeslot but as long as the marathon doesnt fall too far behind im perfectly fine with my timeslot. Should be fun.
Insanity Prelude
Elmagus - any chance you can reschedule my time slot?
My availability has changed. I am not available Friday night. I am available all day Monday instead. All other availability is the same.