List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
PixelKaye: 2015-11-30 04:16:45 pm
Very Thanks..!!
Oh shit Jumi Storyline made it in hahaha
EDIT: Update on availability:

Just need to push Weekdays back an hour to 7pm CST rather than 6pm. Just want to have an extra hour safety in case something goes wrong at work during that first week.
My availability is kind of weird. This is exam week for me, so I can't really push it. So it's pretty much become no Sunday and next Saturday, and all weekdays from 1:30-5:00 pm
I realized that I, as always, am an idiot and I made a mistake. I said I don't mind pulling the graveyard shift if needed, then tell you my availability during the week is 5:30pm-2am CST. To clarify, as long as the run starts ~2am CST, I'm good and won't run into any problems in case I have work scheduled that day.
Dapper as fuck.
ok so for my availability.  I still can't on Tuesday, I now can't on Wednesday, but Thursday is still fine.  I would prefer to have my games either 12/12-14 or 12/17 ideally if possible.
Edit history:
Antilles58: 2015-12-01 12:21:44 pm
#FailFish
I actually won't be available the night of Tuesday, the 15th, either. Everything else that I said before is still good, though!

Sorry if I'm making things complicated Sad
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Antilles58:
Sorry if I'm making things complicated Sad

there is a 134 people signed up, trust me 1 person doesnt make things complicated
Idiot/TIUH/Reece
as far as I am aware... I still won't be available on the weekend, therefore Dec. 12-17 I'm still mostly available from noon - 8pm on the weekdays, but as for the 13th, I'd be available 7a-noon then 5p-8pm, due to church then working monday morning... Also, the weekday might change because my boss might be able to start putting me from 5a-2pm shifts... not sure yet. But DEFINITELY 3-8p is free. @(_@
Some things came up and I won't be available until after 7:30 PM EST on the 12th and the 20th.
<(^_^)>
I would like to update my availability. I'm not available on Saturday or Sunday during the marathon at all, so I will only be able to run my game on the weekday for the duration. Sorry about the inconvenience! Sad
Edit history:
starofviolence: 2015-12-05 05:59:36 pm
starofviolence: 2015-12-03 02:11:08 pm
Edited because they changed what I'm working agaaaaain aaaaaaaaah sorry ;__; no more I swear, actually it's slightly more open now

sudden schedule change at work, so I too will be making a minor availability change: days NOT available are Monday and Tuesday, 14th and 15th respectively.

EDIT: Ugh this is dumb. No Mon 14 - Wed 16, Saturday is fine. Definitely final.
Edit history:
M3TOXI: 2015-12-03 07:38:51 pm
I would like to update my availability to 8 p.m., sorry
Edit history:
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-12-04 11:50:25 am
Something else came up. Will not be available December 14th at 6 - 9pm EDT, in addition to my previously mentioned constraints. Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: You know, for the sake of simplicity and my own sanity, how about I just say I can't do December 12-15? With how much I have going on in those few days now, my runs would likely be a bit of a trainwreck if I try to cram in more.
Thanks eLmaGus for the opportunity! My availability hasn't changed.
My availability has changed a little and I can't do it from the 18th onwards - anything before then is fine, though
I guess I'll update my availability here as well. I'm no longer free on the 20th.
Yo! My availabity changed a little bit:

I'll be free Tuesday (15) and Wednesday (16) both from 6am EST to 6pm EST!

There are still more changes to come though, so I'll keep you updated.
apologies for the last minute change, but i'm unavailable on the 12th now due to the mmx relay.  any other day/time before the 19th should be fine.
yo sorry to be a pain but i got a few things coming up mid-week during the event. i won't be available the 16th at all, and the 17th i won't be here from 8:00AM to 1:00PM EST, otherwise my schedule remains the same
Roads? We don't need roads...
Just curious. Has a schedule been made?
Edit history:
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-12-06 01:14:06 am
Alright I really hate to cut down my available times yet again after originally saying I could make any day/time work, but something came up for the 18th. My final availability should be any time on Dec 16, 17, 19, or 20. Hopefully this will be the last time I change this.
Edit history:
eLmaGus-: 2015-12-06 08:23:24 am
I must simply laugh.
Schedule is on the Google Doc. since 100000 people changed their availability, I am 100% sure somebody is in a slot he cant do.

If you are please PM me and I can fix it by switching you with somebody.

Additionally I am going to make an Instruction Sheet tomorrow, with how we are going to proceed for the streaming of this marathon and whatnot. I decided we can both use Skype and Discord, I made a Discord group and if you want you can add me on Skype. Either one is fine, no need to be on both.

Cheers

eLmaGus
Who ate my tacos?
Hey there, it has come to my attention at the last minute that I would not be available at all on the 19th for Sonic Rush. However, I was talking to Mr_Shasta and he also was unavailable to do his Squeak Squad run on the 17th due to his work schedule. We were wondering if we could have Sonic Rush and Squeak Squad swapped to meet our unexpected scheduling needs.

Thanks!
Edit history:
playe: 2015-12-06 01:31:59 pm
My time-slot should work perfectly for me, so no need to worry about anything on my end~

EDIT: Oh, and nitpick, but the schedule has "strager's requiem" instead of "stranger's requiem" for the game title. Just a typo I noticed
SNES rules!
Thanks for sharing the schedule, all my time slots are good. Nice work!
Edit history:
Chfou: 2015-12-06 01:50:51 pm
Get run'd!!
My time solt is good.
I'll just have to not oversleep the night before >.<