Sad
page  <- 123456789101112 -> <- 1 .. 9 .. 12 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from Kurtz:
I know submissions are closed, but I see that Vulajin submitted for Fez any% and left it open for a race. I also run Fez any% any would love to participate in a race or supply commentary if the timing works out/if Vulajin is accepted for Fez.

My availability: any day, 7pm-midnight EST

Magus, if you're willing to accept this, and willing to accept the fact that I will get completely crushed by Kurtz, I'm up for this.
Get run'd!!
I have drastic changes in my availability. Basically I will not be available during weekdays except  friday starting at 6PM. Saturday times are the same and for Sunday i'll be available until 10PM. All times are still GMT+1.

I'm sad I have to do these changes and I will understand if I can't make it to the cuts due to schedule conflicts. I'm also sorry to warn you only today but I got the news yesterday.
I'm going to add 10 minutes to my estimate for Disgaea 3. It's found new ways to screw me over so I'd prefer some padding for that.
Edit history:
Kinnin11: 2015-11-27 05:55:26 am
Kinnin11: 2015-11-27 05:55:10 am
poyo
Abailability update: Available every day except Thursday and Friday between 2PM - 2AM CET on the weekend i might be able to go later than that
steak Steak STEAK!!!
Slight change in availability for me: Friday, December 18 is now available, but Sunday, December 20 is no longer available.  I'd prefer to block off the 16th after 10:00 PM Mountain Standard Time because I have to administer exams at 8:00 AM the following morning.

Edit: And, since it wasn't clear: The Quest 64 runners all have strong preferences to do a race if possible.
Who ate my tacos?
Apologies for posting this somewhat late, but I am not going to be available on 20th after all, though I am going to be available now on Thursday from 1:30-7:00 CST
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Vulajin:
Quote from Kurtz:
I know submissions are closed, but I see that Vulajin submitted for Fez any% and left it open for a race. I also run Fez any% any would love to participate in a race or supply commentary if the timing works out/if Vulajin is accepted for Fez.

My availability: any day, 7pm-midnight EST

Magus, if you're willing to accept this, and willing to accept the fact that I will get completely crushed by Kurtz, I'm up for this.

While I technically wouldnt have anything against this, it is unfair to accept this submission. Regarding commentary of course you are free to choose whoever you want, nobody has to tell me who and if somebody is going to commentate for them.

I am aware of all your posts and such guys. We are currently cutting through the games, finalizing the thing today.

I will probably officially release the cuts Sunday night/Monday morning and from there working on scheduling! Thank you for your patience!
Very Thanks..!!
"Seiken Densetsu 3 Any% DMCAether, Jenja23, Yagamoth, FeralPigMan"

Mana Relay 2 - Out for Blood
umad
Will there be explanations as to why specific runs were rejected? I'd really like to know why both of my Twilight Princess submissions were rejected while my DK64 one (which I actually retracted because I wanted to focus on Twilight Princess) was accepted.
I must simply laugh.
Alright the cuts are live now in the doc!

I will puzzle together the schedule during the whole week and relase it next week!

If you want an explanation about a run that got rejected, feel free to PM me, I just wont answer in this thread since it would probably just clutter this thread a lot!

Cheers
Edit history:
M3TOXI: 2015-11-29 05:54:26 pm
M3TOXI: 2015-11-29 05:53:51 pm
Thank you for accepting my run, I am pretty glad to show this run to more people than my casual 2 viewers or my roommate Wink

Edit: I am still looking for someone to comment while I am running, cause I am bad at doing both. Game: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams.
<(^_^)>
FYI You should probably update the first post to say "Game List" or whatever, instead of just "Submission List". In other words, make the game list more obvious on the first post so it'll be easier to find. Thanks!
Bruh-zilian speedboy
Really looking forward to the marathon, games list looking pretty solid. Good to luck to everybody on their runs. Now i just gotta practice
While Brawl Brothers didn't get in, I'm glad Final Fight 2 did!  Oh well, Brawl Brothers will have its day under the sun one day.  Smiley  Speaking of which, practice time tomorrow!
Excited to see all the runs! And I can't wait to see how people react to mine that got accepted!
My game (Crypt of the Necrodancer) is highlighted accepted but every single category in it is highlighted as backup/bonus. Is this intentional?
Thank you Magus! Looks like it'll be fun! Cheesy

@SpootyBiscuit I imagine it means hes trying to settle on what category he wants (or is planning on talking to you about it).
Party%
F**k yeah Lost Odyssey is in!
I don't even care if everything else got cut. So damn hyped!
I must simply laugh.
Quote from SpootyBiscuit:
My game (Crypt of the Necrodancer) is highlighted accepted but every single category in it is highlighted as backup/bonus. Is this intentional?

yeah you are free to choose the category you wanna show

Quote from kirbymastah:
FYI You should probably update the first post to say "Game List" or whatever, instead of just "Submission List". In other words, make the game list more obvious on the first post so it'll be easier to find. Thanks!

forgot to do edit that, thanks
Get run'd!!
Second time i'll run Herc's adventures in a marathon (1st time was 2 years ago and the run has improved). I'm so excited!

Same thing as M3TOXI, I'm still looking for someone who would like to comment my run.
Edit history:
CosmykTheDolfyn: 2015-11-30 05:19:35 am
CosmykTheDolfyn: 2015-11-30 05:19:34 am
CosmykTheDolfyn: 2015-11-30 05:19:34 am
CosmykTheDolfyn: 2015-11-30 05:18:48 am
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
So, quick thing on the google doc.  "Mines First" will be a better description of the category than the current listing of "Beat The Game" for The Next Penelope.  Beat The Game would still technically work, but there are now two categories in how one approaches that called Mines First and Mines Last.  I will be running Mines First as it is more marathon safe and around a minute faster.
LennyPls
Ty's in boys.

Let's get this show on the road.
Edit history:
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-30 09:09:11 am
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-30 09:08:46 am
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-30 09:06:15 am
Quote from eLmaGus-:
Quote from SpootyBiscuit:

yeah you are free to choose the category you wanna show

Coda is certainly the most impressive run out of the lot, but due to the nature of the character, the run can literally die at any moment if I ever lose my focus, so I probably wouldn't be able to provide much commentary. With the sheer number of extra rules and restrictions she has, Coda might be difficult to understand without commentary if you're not familiar with the game already (I can get someone else to commentate but Coda's fast pace combined with Twitch delay will probably render it only semi-coherent). Cadence is something that's a little easier to digest for viewers less familiar with the game, and I would be able to commentate as I play, but it's quite literally a 1000x easier run - 10,093+ players have beaten Cadence compared to the 10 who have beaten Coda.

In an ideal world I'd have both Cadence and Coda - Cadence to establish the basics of the game, followed by Coda (possibly as a bonus incentive or something) so people would have a better clue of what's going on. If it's too greedy of me to ask for both, then sign me up for Coda - it's in the AGDQ schedule and I need to practice her first and foremost.
Update on availability:

In busy from the 17th to the 20th so please put me on the 12th/13th.

14th-16th nights from 10AM to 1AM EST is also acceptable
Hey Magus, I might have to change my availability around a little bit. I might not be able to do the 12th since I might have work on that day and won't be able available on the 14th until around or after 5PM. The 19th might also be a no go because of work but I don't know for sure yet. If you need to get in contact with me, twitch or twitter is probably the best ways to reach me. Thanks!