Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
opus: 2015-11-21 08:53:27 pm
opus: 2015-11-21 08:52:26 pm
Game: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Category: Any%/100% All Keys
Estimate: 00:22:00/1:22:00
Misc Info: Having practice doing any% in front of people would be great http://www.twitch.tv/opus614/v/18601616 / http://www.twitch.tv/opus614/v/26053756
Projected Availability: Any time because I can take off when needed.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
I don't want to partake, please rescind my submission
Edit history:
DeadRobots: 2015-11-21 09:27:16 pm
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Since rudyxx asked to pull out I changed my Lili submission category and I added a 5th game just edited into my post at the bottom of the second page Tongue
Edit history:
Aithere: 2015-11-21 10:12:03 pm
Game: Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time
Category: Any%
Estimate: 4:00:00
Misc Info: Would like to do scrub race with Tide
Projected Availability: Afternoons & Evenings EST
Gotta go forward!
Game: Warframe
Category: The Jordas Verdict (Trial)
Estimate: 25:00
Misc Info: A different kind of speedrun that's communication-centric, as it requires 4-8 players in a party. I have 8 people willing to participate:
Celestics | Flare_Eyes | Zeltesh | SolaireTheSunWalker | Who1z1t | BouseFeenux | DUMJ00 | OakyOwl
It would be cool to use the 4-player overlay to show the speedrun from the perspective of 4+ different runners (we'll definitely have at least 4 streaming their side of the run).
A sample video:
Projected Availability: Currently December 12th - December 18th. If accepted, we will help discuss what day would fit everyone.

Game: Sonic Riders
Category: Heroes Story/Babylon Story/All Stories
Estimate: 17:00/19:00/37:00
Misc Info: Can do one of either story or both.
Heroes Video: http://www.twitch.tv/celestics/v/14326138
Babylon Video: http://www.twitch.tv/celestics/v/20613724
Projected Availability: December 12th - December 18th for now.
Game: Pokemon Red
Category: Any% Glitchless
Estimate: 2:20:00
Misc Info: Donation incentives for names
--------------------------------------------------
Game: Mega Man ZX Advent
Category: Any% Easy
Estimate: 1:10:00
Misc Info: Small chance that I would have to pull this submission. Will let you know in next couple days

Projected Availability: My schedule is really weird. Best times are Saturday nights/Sunday all day (EST)
Edit history:
JTBeezy: 2015-11-22 04:30:17 pm
words on words on words
Game: Resident Evil 4
Category: New Game Pro
Estimate: 1:45:00
Misc Info: I can do either 30 or 60 fps, both have about the same estimate.
Projected Availability: Nights are the best after 8 pm PST, or anytime during the weekends.
^_^
Game: Super Mario Land 2 - 6 Golden Coins
Category: Any%(glitchless)
Estimate: 0:30:00
Misc Info: I'll ask around if anyone would be up for a race
Projected Availability: weekdays: 2 PM-8 PM (EST); weekend: basically all day/night

Edit history:
Falexxx1: 2015-11-22 05:52:48 am
Falexxx1: 2015-11-22 05:52:15 am
Game: Earthbound
Category: No OoB/Glitchless
Estimate: 3:55:00/4:55:00
Misc. Info: No OoB is an old marathon category made for a GDQ I've broken wide open, and really serves as a glitch exhibition category. Prefer No OoB.

------------

Game: Mother 2
Category: Glitchless
Estimate: 4:05:00
Misc Info: So much faster due to the JP text that it is pretty much a totally different game than Earthbound and a breath of fresh air. Timing can end on Giygas kill for marathon. (Current pb 3:43:50)

------------

Game: Secret of Mana
Category: Glitchless
Estimate: 4:50:00
Misc Info: Spirit of the Game category best category, and other people are running this now!

------------

Game: Demon's Crest
Category: 100%
Estimate: 0:48:00
Misc Info: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just so I can run something short if needed I suppose. Not my preferred of the 4.

Projected Availability: I can run any day during the current time frame. 5:30pm- 2am CST (For the longer games) during the week. Any time after 5:30pm from Friday Evening->Sunday evening. I have no problem with one of my long runs being used to fill the graveyard shift if needed.
Game : Umihara Kawase Shun (PSX)
Category : any% shortest path
Estimate : 00:06:00
Video: http://www.twitch.tv/cleartonic/v/18498863

Available : From 12/18 around 8 PM EST onwards
Game: Mega Man 3
Estimate: 40:00
Misc Info: either solo or a race with chelney would be fine
Projected Availability: Need to request a specific date off of work to make sure I have it off since I don't have my schedule for that week yet. Going to request off 12/17
Get run'd!!
I'd like to remove Abobo's Big Adventure from my submissions. I'd prefer focus on my other games.
Edit history:
Zecks: 2015-11-22 01:17:48 pm
Zecks: 2015-11-22 01:16:47 pm
sukusuku hakutaku
Game: Axiom Verge
Estimate: 0:50:00
Vid:

Misc: This run is surprisingly volatile until the endgame, estimate should be generous enough though.

Projected Availability: all week tentatively
umad
I'd actually like to remove Donkey Kong 64 from my submission. Gotta focus on TP for now, especially if I'm gonna learn Wii version eventually.
Stay chill, be cool.
Game: Valkyria Chronicles II
Estimate: 4:00:00
Misc Info: This game has seen considerable improvement since the run back in the previous marathon during the middle of the year.  My PB is currently at 3:48:16, with the time easily dropping by at least another 2 1/2 minutes, so the estimate is now at 4 hours.  The amount of RNG in this game makes it so that no run is ever the same, but the route is sound enough that I can finish a run no matter what.

The reason I'm submitting this again because I would like to give a much better shot at commentary and just get better practice for doing it on my own.  I feel that it was one of my weaker points during the previous run, as good as that run was, so that's something I want to work on here.
Edit history:
RaindropDry: 2015-11-22 03:01:57 pm
RaindropDry: 2015-11-22 03:01:32 pm
RaindropDry: 2015-11-22 03:01:23 pm
RaindropDry: 2015-11-22 03:01:14 pm
Game: La-Mulana Remake
Estimate: 2:10:00
Video: http://www.twitch.tv/raindropdry/v/19119033
Misc Info: Execution heavy run with little to no stop points all the way through. It also has some RNG mixed on it, so I added 10 minutes in the estimate if the worst happens.

---

Game: The Last Ninja (NES)
Estimate: 10:00
Video: http://www.twitch.tv/raindropdry/v/25060493
Misc Info: Ninja walks through New York avoiding contact with enemies (That includes bees, flowerpots, rats, a crocodile, a juggler and other ninjas) to kill the last boss with a kick in the balls.

Projected Availability: On 12 I'll be available from 12:00 to 18:00 and on 13, from 11:00 to 18:00. I predict that every other day I'll be from 7:00 to 11:00 (But it may change). All times are EST.
Game: Dishonored
Estimate: 0:40:00
Video: http://www.twitch.tv/henyk/v/26679313
Misc Info: A pretty fast-paced, movement focused run with lots of small optimization. Features some OoB stuff and glitches like blinking through walls or infiniclimbing convex 90° corners.

Projected Availability: I probably won't be available for the first weekend but after that I can fit in pretty much everywhere (with some small exceptions).
Game: Maui Mallard in Marathon Opener
Category: Any% hard
Estimate: 40:00
Misc Info: You know it.

Game: Tetris the Grand Master
Estimate: 1:00:00
Misc Info: Gotta talk about this submission

Game: Toki
Estimate: 20:00
Misc Info: This time it's gonna happen.

Game: Tintin in Tibet
Estimate: 30:00
Misc Info: Brutal game

Submissions done just in time Cheesy
Game: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Category: Any% NMG NO s+q
Estimate: 1:30:00
Video: http://www.twitch.tv/wqqqqwrt/v/14676890
Misc Info: This is the main category for this game. Major glitches are restricted to make the run better. (would be willing to race or do other categories if people interested in that.) 

Game: Donkey Country 3: Dixie Kong's double Trouble
Estimate: 1:10:00
Video: http://www.speedrun.com/run/jy92n2vz
Misc Info: I'm not very good at this game.

Projected Availability: PST timezone but free most of the time and flexible
Edit history:
Xoneris: 2015-11-22 06:52:58 pm
Game: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Category: Any% PS4
Estimate: 55:00
Misc Info: A really broken game with a lot of glitches. Also im currently WR holder of this Category. Its a really fun watch seeing the game the destoryed so hard.

Game: Metroid Fusion
Category: 100%
Estimate: 2:05:00
Misc Info: A fun Metroid game with a lot of Movement based techniques. I like 100% more than Any%, because i think its impressiv seeing a runner remembering 100 Items to pick up and how to get them. Im just a average runner of the game, but i really like to show it to people.

Projected Availability: Pretty much all the time if need be, but i prefer from 1pm to 5am CET
Edit history:
SpootyBiscuit: 2015-11-22 07:26:20 pm
Ack sorry, one more update on my availability - Saturday night/Sunday morning (so about December 12th 8 PM - December 13th 8 AM EST) doesn't really work. This should hopefully be the last change I need to make on this. Also updated PB on my Coda run.
I must simply laugh.
Alright friends, with that the submissions are closed!

I want to thank everybody for their submissions and I hope we are going to put up a great marathon!

Cuts are going to be finalized next weekend on Sunday and probably released the monday after that, then I will put all runners in a Skype/Discord group (still debating) and put up a schedule asap!

Cheers all
Edit history:
RedArremer: 2015-11-24 10:29:40 am
I'm sorry but I'll have to drop out. I'm going to get a wisdom tooth removed during the week just before this, so I won't be able to talk really, and be on painkillers. Sad
My submissions are not on the google doc. Why?
I know submissions are closed, but I see that Vulajin submitted for Fez any% and left it open for a race. I also run Fez any% any would love to participate in a race or supply commentary if the timing works out/if Vulajin is accepted for Fez.

My availability: any day, 7pm-midnight EST