Sad
page  <- 123456789101112 -> <- 1 .. 7 .. 12 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Insanity Prelude
Slight change of plans; remove Resonance of Fate for me and replace with Shadow Hearts: From the New World (est: 5:30:XX). I ended up learning this game instead of the other.
Dapper as fuck.
So PixelKaye mentioned submitted Rescue Rangers and asked if I wanted to race.  If you want a Rescue Rangers race, Magoose I'm down for that.
Game: Strider (2014)
Category: Any% | 100%
Estimate: 35:00 | 1:50:00
Info: This game is a technical and glitch heavy speedrun. Any% sequence breaks right to the end while 100% collects all 211 items in a completely unintended order. These are my main speedgames of 1.5 years experience.
Videos:

Game: Sonic rush adventure
Category: Any%
Estimate: 1:07:00
Info: The 2nd game in the rush series, has plenty of unintended skips, but also has sailing sections ala phantom hourglass to get to levels.
Video:

Game: Kirby tilt and tumble
Estimate: 16:00
Info: You tilt a gamecube while pressing buttons on a ddr pad to move kirby around.  A surprisingly good speedgame for how hilarious it is.
Video:
tff3 marathon video

Game: Sonic CD (2011)
Category: tails any%
Estimate: 30:00
Info: Well known sonic game remade with tails as playable.  Plenty of flying over levels, good music and fast gameplay.
Video:

Availability: I work weekends and Monday.  Tuesday, Thursday or Friday 10a-10p EST and Wednesday 3pm-10pm EST are my available hours.
Side note, I would really love to get some commentators for my games and I'll be reaching out for those.
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2015-11-19 06:35:06 pm
kirbymastah: 2015-11-19 06:34:15 pm
kirbymastah: 2015-11-19 06:33:51 pm
<(^_^)>
I figured i would post again to link videos of my sonic advance 2 and 3 submissions

Advance 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaf2H5AQvs
Advance 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIWcEoziwto
Availability (DO NOT GO AGAINST THIS PLEASE)
times is EST
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 3PM-5:30PM
Tuesdays and THursdays: 3PM-8PM
Weekend of 12 and 13: 9AM-9PM
Weekend of 19 and 20: gonzo

Game 1: MEga Man ZX ADvent
CAtegory: easymodo%
estimate: 1:10:00
PB: http://www.twitch.tv/thepeterafro/c/6367646

Game 2: Toy Story 2
Category:any%
estimate: 35:00
PB video: http://www.twitch.tv/thepeterafro/v/9810193

Game 3: Super C
Category: any%
estimate: 20:00
PB video (note: I have a 16:42 without the code but no video because I can not stream currently, I will be able to weeks before the marathon): http://www.twitch.tv/thepeterafro/v/12277640

Game 4: mega man rock force
category: any%
estimate: 50:00
pb video: http://www.twitch.tv/thepeterafro/v/11421781

Game 5: Vice Project Doom
category: any%
estimate: 20:00
pb video: http://www.twitch.tv/thepeterafro/c/6925051
Just a update: the 12th I am not available but the rest of the marathon I am
Update: Unfortunately college is getting pretty heavy with the assignments so I'm gonna drop out. No time to practice my run D:

Good luck to everyone who's running though, hope it goes well ^_^
A tile of dust
(Hopefully) final update for me. I'll just go ahead and say my availability is before 3 PM and after 11 PM from Mon-Fri, before 4 PM on Sat, and any time on Sun. All times are Pacific. Would prefer a Sunday, but any other day works just as well for me. I might run into another schedule change before the marathon, but I seriously hope not.
Edit history:
HappySquid: 2015-11-28 01:09:20 pm
Aight, here I go.

Game: Lufia 2 - Rise of the Sinistrals
Category: Any% glitchless
Estimate: 4:05:00
Misc Info: It's a staple in our community and new RNG manipulation makes Camu Jewel strats a lot more consistent. Fast paced RPG with a pretty low overall run time, because of the fact that you can avoid almost all battles. Also cool puzzles.

Game: Super Meat Boy
Category: Any%/106%
Estimate: 22:00/2:05:00
Misc Info: Safe estimates for now, would put more practice into the game if it gets in. Super Salt Boy is a cool and fast paced platformer with excellent controls. I know I'm not the best runner, but hey, might as well try. It's my first speedgame after all.

Game: Rocket Knight Adventures
Category: Any% easy
Estimate: 30ish minutes
Misc Info: Can't really put a more precise estimate since I've not learned this game yet, but I've been wanting to for a while. Since my internship is coming to an end I should have the time necessary. Opossum with a jetpack, enough said. Seriously though, it's a nice platformer where you mainly rely on smart jetpack usage to speed through it.

Projected Availability: I should be available whenever, since my internship ends Dec 4th.

Let's make this big. And I mean even bigger than last time!

P.S.: Willing to help out with any admin stuff and so on. Goes without saying. Wink
Edit history:
Verz: 2015-11-20 04:14:18 pm
Updating my submission from page 5. No longer offering Metal Slug 3, im going to be mainly be playing Gurumin in December. Also added a video link for my submission and timezone that I originally forgot.
Quote from Verz:
Game: Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Estimate: 1:20:00
Video: http://www.twitch.tv/verzviper/v/16732745
Misc Info: Cute PC action game by Falcom. Lots of little unintended tricks and skips.
Availability: Any day 11PM - 6AM PST
Edit history:
Bbforky: 2015-11-20 07:34:06 pm
Game: Whirl Tour
Category: Any% | 100%
Estimate: 30:00 | 1:05:00
Misc Info: Tony Hawk on scooters

Game: Pokemon Puzzle League
Category: Super Hard | Easy-Super Hard
Estimate: 40:00 | 1:35:00
Misc Info: Easy to super hard showcases the difference in skill between the AIs on each difficulty

Game: Goof Troop
Category: Any% | Gruesome Twosome
Estimate: 30:00 | 1:00:00
Misc Info: Can be done with either Goofy or Max, Gruesome Twosome would be back to back.

Availability: Anytime

I'm an edit, I forgot my things were already submitted
Game: Wrack
Category: Any% (Casual)
Estimate: 22:00
Misc Info: Running this at AGDQ and would appreciate the practice.

Game: Two Worlds
Category: Any%/All Main Quests
Estimate: 3:00/1:15:00
Misc Info: This has been rejected from two consecutive GDQs

Projected Availability: Whenever fits best. This is during my exam period so if my time slot conflicts with anything I'll let you know!
I'm gonna drop out. I don't think I can make this work. Sorry.
If the Dragon Quest 1 SFC race happens and isn't full (and say it's Saturday night EST) I'd love to join in if that's okay.
Twitch:  FoREVer4258
Game:  F-Zero GX
Category:  All Tracks Snaking
Estimate:  1:15:00
Availability:  Any day, preferably in the day time (EST)
Video of run: 

Description:  Snaking is a very fast trick that can be done in GX.  It allows for incredibly high speeds to be achieved quite easily, and is very intense.  It is hard to pull off, as it involves strafing back and forth from left to right quickly.  I have performed this run many times in marathons, and all have gone over very well.
I would be up for racing/commentating Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Shadow Hearts: From the New World, and FF4/6. I'm available evenings and weekends EST.
Just making a post to update my Pokemon Snap submission with a video.
http://www.twitch.tv/hayaikawaiimarathon/v/26920162
Update for Shovel Knight Status : MunchaKoopas and Me are up for a race for Shovel Knight Low% or Plague Knight Any%
Remove my Metroid Prime submission. I don't think I will able to fit this in.
Edit history:
Taloof: 2015-11-21 01:54:32 pm
Hey, I edited my submission on page 6 for Landstalker - The Treasures of King Nole.
Here is what I added:

Misc: Very executionheavy and zeldaesque 2D-isometric action-adventure not everyone can handle. RNG and poor execution cost me so many wr-attempts. For the marathon I planned a more save approach.
Video: My English Any% Magicsword PB of 2h14m19s - http://www.twitch.tv/taloof/v/26992676

I am ferociously practicing Magicsword & Thundersword route. Pushed my sum of best down a lot to a ~2h08m30s in an attempt today! WR is 2h11m58s by Ratfunk.
Even if my submission shouldn't make the cut I honestly thank you for being part of my motivation to get the wr back! Smiley
Edit history:
BOWIEtheHERO: 2015-11-21 03:52:04 pm
Game: Final Fantasy Adventure
Category: Any%/Warpless%
Estimate: 50:00/2:15:00
Misc Info: Race if others submit. Prefer Warps if not.
Projected Availability: 6pm Onwards GMT

Game: Shining Force II
Estimate: 7:30:00
Misc Info: WR Hype?
Projected Availability: See Submission Above.

Game: Illusion of Gaia
Category: Any%/100%
Estimate: 2:20:00/2:30:00
Misc Info: Hulk, wanna get destroyed in a race, you fraud?
Projected Availability: See Top Submission

Game: Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Estimate: 7:00:00
Misc Info: Race with Gerrick1

Game: Onimusha: Warlords
Estimate: 1:30:00
Misc Info: Adjusted estimate per your thoughts last time.

Game: The Legend of The Young Boy Streamer
Estimate: 45:00
Misc Info: Goose Race, pls!

Game: Star Ocean IV: The Last Hope
Estimate: 5:00:00
Misc Info: Rust% For true Sense of the Scrub

Would love to learn a new game so I'm not subbing the usual stuff
Game: Momodora 3
Category: Any% Easy
Estimate: 10:00
Misc Info: http://www.twitch.tv/mikansbox/v/27022744 PB vid. It should be easily improvable. I have no idea why the sound lags behind.
Projected Availability: I don't know my work schedule until a week before any given date, but it is flexible enough that I should be free any time.
Game: Final Fantasy XII NTSC-J
Estimate: 7:20:00
Misc Info: Language doesn't make too much of a difference to me, I'm run English if need be. Runner will be decided between me and Freddeh if run is accepted.
Projected Availability: I'll make time, I'll talk off as soon as the schedule is released.

Game: Crash Team Racing
Estimate: 1:03:00
Misc Info: Not the best runner, but improving every day.
Projected Availability: I'll make time, I'll talk off as soon as the schedule is released.
One hand is enough.
Game: Transformers: Devastation
Category: Any% NG+ Prime Difficulty
Estimate: 55:00
Misc Info: Fairly new game and I'm running it at AGDQ- could definitely use the marathon practice.
Projected Availability: Anytime on weekends, 9am-10am and 11pm-2am EST on weekdays.
Game: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Estimate: 50:00
Misc Info: The run has changed notably since scrubathon 3 where I also ran this game and I always appreciate the chance to get to show this run to people who haven't seen it before. Since ESA it has grown in popularity considerably and the time has been pushed down to around 39 minutes without loads (~43 with RTA).
Video: (Current PB/WR)
Availability: GMT timezone, but very flexible so within reason pretty much any time works for me